The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiers clan upgrade to support the Gargoyle event: does it help the 100% goal? Do i lose the gold Trophy?

tatulip

Hi!

I started the event as a Ghost clan and decided this week to upgrade to Moon clan tiers just for the event because we play enough to give the 3x100 curses each week.

But I wonder if it really helps the community global to reach 100% murmur meter? And do we risk not receiving the gold trophy? (because we gave 3x2 curses the first week as a ghost clan so it wont add up to 3x400 at the end)

Thanks,

I imagine they just made it where each curse contributed adds to the overall goal since that's much simpler than trying to figure out the number of clans  and how far along each one is. So your extra 1 a week probably does help, though I doubt there was any danger of us not reaching the goal.

That would be surprising that it would actually help in any way.

The progression on the event is global and just seems to progress naturally by itself at a rate that depend on how many clans fed their gargoyles, not how many curses they needed to feed it.

DE didn't really tell us how exactly it works so we can just guess by seeing how it goes so far. And to me it really looks like an interception mission and all the points to capture and defend would be all the gargoyles to feed in every dojo each week. At least that's kinda what it looks like and how it's described in game.

4 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

I imagine they just made it where each curse contributed adds to the overall goal since that's much simpler than trying to figure out the number of clans  and how far along each one is. So your extra 1 a week probably does help, though I doubt there was any danger of us not reaching the goal.

I honestly think DE rigs the community contributions for game wide events. But if they don't, then I don't think we will get the Signa for this event. Because the event is slightly less then half way done, but we are only sitting at 35%. So either DE is going to step in once they get back from holidays and make it so contributions do more for the overall progress, or we are screwed and wont get to 100% unless the warframe community as a whole puts in 50% more effort.

TBH I don't think the Warframe community is going to be stepping up, since with pretty much all events the first few days see the most engagement as people grind for the new items and rewards, then there is a steep drop off as people lose interest.                                                                                                                                                

8 hours ago, IggySnow said:

I honestly think DE rigs the community contributions for game wide events. But if they don't, then I don't think we will get the Signa for this event. Because the event is slightly less then half way done, but we are only sitting at 35%. So either DE is going to step in once they get back from holidays and make it so contributions do more for the overall progress, or we are screwed and wont get to 100% unless the warframe community as a whole puts in 50% more effort.

TBH I don't think the Warframe community is going to be stepping up, since with pretty much all events the first few days see the most engagement as people grind for the new items and rewards, then there is a steep drop off as people lose interest.                                                                                                                                                

I wouldn't worry about it: there's nothing stopping DE from throwing the Signa in the Cavia offerings for 100k standing or something like that, and it makes no sense to create something and then never have players actually have the opportunity to get it. one way or another, the Signa will be available, the question is will we get it from the event, or have to wait and then grind standing for it in the future? who knows, but that Signa will be made available after the event, count on it.

• 4 weeks later...

Now the even is over i can answer that the clan upgrade did not affect the rewards.

KKDSg3R.png

Not sure if it did help accelerate the global reward completion but it was cool to give the feeling that we did get part in the event by upgrading clan tiers temporarily.