Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De I <3 Yous But Dam Come On

DiBBz

If anything, having the blueprints a mission reward feels like you're less likely to miss those purple orbs from before. That and it makes people play the mission through to completion.

The difficulty is not getting the blueprints but more of having the ressources to build each part. Though at this point, I personnally have plenty of ressources, I would expect a newer player to have to get those ressources which would be where the 'work' part would come from.

nah i would personally say gaining resources is not a problem , i went on my backup account to see how well they improved MR and gaining resources not that big of a deal as well as they could just simply ask in chat if they could be jumped to a planet

only thing hard for new players is credits

Honestly I'd prefer a really low drop rate, but instant/short build time.

drop rates stay the same way you get something at the end but they need to add something to the drop list rather than just getting a BP at the end there could be rare goodies to be gained

4 runs total to get all parts

Come-on-DE_zpsdcf1ae99.png

now just people are not gonna go doo lally da over this im talking about RNG

ever since yous improved RNG ive not been grinding as much as i did before those days

:EDIT: but then again the game can be generous to me and give me some god dam orokin cells :@ ive been grinding them for days :'O :P

run saturn mimas (survival) for about 15 minutes. pretty much guaranteed to get 2 cells. make sure to have carrier on tho, so you dont miss it.

4 runs total to get all parts

Come-on-DE_zpsdcf1ae99.png

now just people are not gonna go doo lally da over this im talking about RNG

ever since yous improved RNG ive not been grinding as much as i did before those days

:EDIT: but then again the game can be generous to me and give me some god dam orokin cells :@ ive been grinding them for days :'O :P

that's because you're lucky..

took me 19 runs to get the systems

More grind does not equal more difficulty.

DE said they were going to add difficulty...that comes from enemy AI, combat scenarios, complex bosses....skill based weaponry and powers.

Difficulty has NOTHING to do with grind.

Edited by Ronyn

So... quick question. Each time you build a new warframe, you have to go through all (or most) of the planet missions to level them and their weapons up again, right? Or is there a way to level up weapons and such faster that I'm not aware of?

Or you could just do Defense and Survival since those give the most XP. You can take a low rank frame with high level weapon to higher level missions and just play very carefully and you'll level up enough to at least put on essential mods for your frame to be useful.

So... quick question. Each time you build a new warframe, you have to go through all (or most) of the planet missions to level them and their weapons up again, right? Or is there a way to level up weapons and such faster that I'm not aware of?

I generally a couple low level missions just to start the process. Once I get a defensive mod or two and a couple of powers in a Warframe I go straight to the late game planets and start doing Survival and Mobile Defense missions. Xp out the Wing Wong. Weapons are easier. Just take a good ammo efficient gun with your brand new one and let passive xp gain from your allies fill it up.

Try and hang out with Nova and Rhino. They're great feeders.

Edited by ValhaHazred