The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please revert amber shard color

Lord_Drod

Are there not enough colors where we have to change amber to this yucky yellow?  Are we doing actual painting here?  The fusings have to make sense by paint logic?  Can we just use custom colors?  You had to change one of the base colors for this update?  For real?  What an emergency, the original shards, weren't set up for fusing colors.  I can't believe it, but fusing is essential right?  We couldn't just release another color because of all the bloat.  There must be some way to reduce them!  We're doing real mixing here!  Colors must be changed!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I am not sure why they did this either, it's "Amber" that color is usually Orange, not yellow

So people would not confuse it with the new topaz shard. Yet still, they could change "amber archon shard" to "golden archon shard" or something, so it would make more sense why it is yellow now.

3 minutes ago, BowserNC said:

So people would not confuse it with the new topaz shard. Yet still, they could change "amber archon shard" to "golden archon shard" or something, so it would make more sense why it is yellow now.

They should just swap the colors between Amber and Topaz, since Amber is always of an orange color while Topaz on the otherhand comes in a multitude of colors, one being actual yellow. In reality, Topaz is a really bad name to give a specific crystal in the Archon Shard system since the name could apply to practically all the 6 shards we currently have.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

We're one archon shard from chaos emerald memes. Dunno how I feel about that.

I thought those glyphs were like sonic rings.  Maybe we could add rings everywhere for our new invulnerability and if we equip 5 different colored tau and reach a ring threshold, go into the Granum void to activate in some mini game where we then become a golden frame with super speed and jumping.  Or we could just slog through this new boring content where we fight gingerbread men.

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

They should just swap the colors between Amber and Topaz, since Amber is always of an orange color while Topaz on the otherhand comes in a multitude of colors, one being actual yellow. In reality, Topaz is a really bad name to give a specific crystal in the Archon Shard system since the name could apply to practically all the 6 shards we currently have.

Delete topaz.  Bring back amber and try again.  Even if you could get mixed up, you have to select what they do on equip and one color you can only get from fusing.  I rate this silly unnecessary change a 1 out of 10.

It's also because blue and yellow make green.  Can we just delete fusing and add proper colors?  Then add crafting for taus for the "bloat". 

What happens when you fuse purple and green and Topaz with green for the next update? 

41 minutes ago, Lord_Drod said:

Delete topaz.  Bring back amber and try again.  Even if you could get mixed up, you have to select what they do on equip and one color you can only get from fusing.  I rate this silly unnecessary change a 1 out of 10.

It's also because blue and yellow make green.  Can we just delete fusing and add proper colors?  Then add crafting for taus for the "bloat". 

What happens when you fuse purple and green and Topaz with green for the next update? 

Yeah topaz shouldnt even be a thing. And with fusion they could have done something else that seems more sensible for crystal usage. Like uhm jewelcrafting, where we'd simply make an item using 2 different shards plus the new material to get an items that looks like an Amber and an Azure shard turned into an amulet of some kind. The whole color A +Color B = color C thing is all fine and dandy when using colors... for painting and S#&$, but it looks so simplified and straight up stupid when it comes to things like mixing gems.

We'll eventually end up with Emelet or Viorald and Topelet or Empaz gems when we start combining purple+green, orange+green probably. And the new colors will be gruurple or pureen and greerange or orgreenange.:clem:

• Like 1