Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add ways to obtain umbra forma

10 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Context is also paramount, but good effort in cherry picking:)

its not about the cherry picking its about the actions

What you did here proves the point

Being self righteous doesn't make your bad actions better

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Mastermitchel89 said:

it appears that the toxicity from the first page seems to be also on this page

I won't blame the community overall

But i will blame the forums community fully

I've had enough of the Forum Community's bullS#&$, between the mods being opaque and defending wusses and Users missing the point or not bothering to read its not like i have reason to hold back like i used to since no one else follows the guidelines

So please give a better reason or save me the time that you can already avoid

Although it is nice that you know your the one at fault

Edited by (XBOX)Mastermitchel89

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mastermitchel89 said:

its not about the cherry picking its about the actions

What you did here proves the point

Being self righteous doesn't make your bad actions better

I've had enough of the Forum Community's bullS#&$, between the mods being opaque and defending wusses and Users missing the point or not bothering to read its not like i have reason to hold back like i used to since no one else follows the guidelines

So please give a better reason or save me the time that you can already avoid

Although it is nice that you know your the one at fault

A better reason to what? You cherry picked a comment to suit your little rant without providing context, not much else to say lol.

Self righteous sure, i’m not the one out here white knighting for someone by cherry picking comments out of context.

Also i’m more than down to hash this out in discord or something if you wish dm me lmk:)

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

A better reason to what? You cherry picked a comment to suit your little rant without providing context, not much else to say lol.

Self righteous sure, i’m not the one out here white knighting for someone by cherry picking comments out of context.

Also i’m more than down to hash this out in discord or something if you wish dm me lmk:)

Hashing on discord? Cmon now, this is the forums.

We’re supposed to pretend to be civilized 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Hashing on discord? Cmon now, this is the forums.

We’re supposed to pretend to be civilized 

Not the first time that fellow wants to take things off the forums to some other community platform. Which to me is very very odd when the forums are here for us to bicker, *@##$, laugh, cry, agree, disagree and just discuss things in general. Feels like some modernized version of "come at me bro!" or "step into my office beotch!" asking people to go to another platform to argue.

For me the forums are like Vegas, what ever happens here stays here.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Not the first time that fellow wants to take things off the forums to some other community platform. Which to me is very very odd when the forums are here for us to bicker, *@##$, laugh, cry, agree, disagree and just discuss things in general. Feels like some modernized version of "come at me bro!" or "step into my office beotch!" asking people to go to another platform to argue.

For me the forums are like Vegas, what ever happens here stays here.

That’s your opinion and you’re totally entitled to it, when we had our debate i said the same thing to you too, as the conversation went in circles, i like to talk get to get a good understanding i’ve had some really good interactions with this:)

1 hour ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

I like to discuss things in depth as messages can be misunderstood/misinterpreted it’s not to deep.

Yea I wasn’t too serious making that post. Honestly debating in dms is better as it keeps the thread from becoming one big back and forth. And for that, I thank you

2 hours ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

That’s your opinion and you’re totally entitled to it, when we had our debate i said the same thing to you too, as the conversation went in circles, i like to talk get to get a good understanding i’ve had some really good interactions with this:)

I agree if things are off topic. But if it is a debate regarding something game related and others might read it, stopping mid through to take it to PM helps no one, since if it goes in circles in the thread, one party is likely already in the wrong, and those circles will just keep going in PMs and move nothing forward. In this case here I agree with you, though I would simply ignore the whole thing myself since the guy has clearly not read the thread, if he had he'd get your point, since I agree with that point aswell.

Pushing buttons 👍

10 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

I agree if things are off topic. But if it is a debate regarding something game related and others might read it, stopping mid through to take it to PM helps no one, since if it goes in circles in the thread, one party is likely already in the wrong, and those circles will just keep going in PMs and move nothing forward. In this case here I agree with you, though I would simply ignore the whole thing myself since the guy has clearly not read the thread, if he had he'd get your point, since I agree with that point aswell.

Pushing buttons 👍

Ye, actually i agree with you on that, but genuinely i do like to talk i had a great conversation with someone on here because we got each others messages misunderstood jumped in a party 45 mins passed great chat, but ye i do agree with you and Aruquae.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aruquae said:

Yea I wasn’t too serious making that post. Honestly debating in dms is better as it keeps the thread from becoming one big back and forth. And for that, I thank you

Ye, i find sometimes it can be a simple misunderstanding, so instead of it getting potentially into toxic territory a quick dm or chat in party usually irons any bs out.

• Like 1