Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gargoyle Not Resetting.

constIsntLet

After waiting for the Gargoyle to reset so I could get the gold statue. It would not allow me to submit any curses. I am aware it is the last day, but I would appreciate being able to get the statue I have been working towards.

• Like 5

I'm seeing the same thing. Still says 2/2 on each curse (ghost clan) from previous week. Earlier today the "REFRESHES IN:" timer reflected that it would on the usual reset time, but now it says 6d 23h even though it hasn't reset yet. Hopefully this gets addressed soon since the events ends tomorrow.

• Like 2

Looking at the operation post, I think it was only intended to be 4 weeks worth of contributions ("Terracotta is one full feed, Bronze is two full feeds, Silver is three full feeds, and Gold is four full feeds"), but we'll see if they do anything with it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Naroxas44 said:

Looking at the operation post, I think it was only intended to be 4 weeks worth of contributions ("Terracotta is one full feed, Bronze is two full feeds, Silver is three full feeds, and Gold is four full feeds"), but we'll see if they do anything with it.

I think since the event ends 18hrs after a final reset for contributions, which was noticeable from the beginning, that this was intended to be the final opportunity for clans to turn in their final stretch if they needed it. Makes sense since I'm sure a lot of people either didn't know about or didn't have enough during the first week. 

• Like 2

I'm having the same issue. Gargoyle still shows that it is full, does not allow clan members to contribute, and our clan progress has not changed from last week's "feeding." We did a push this week thinking we would have an opportunity to advance again as well, given we had another week to do so. We would like to upgrade before it shuts down too. Please fix. Thanks

• Like 3

Ditto, same issue. I was thinking similarly to mttank that since the operation officially ended after the last full week that there would be that "last chance" moment for clans. I'm hoping this is a glitch, because rounding up the 6x3 curses for a Shadow Clan between two people was a time. Even if it isn't a glitch, it would be greatly appreciated for clans that didn't have the manpower and knowledge to get a full feed for the first week.

• Like 2

Same here, I hope for opportunity to feed last curse soon, i want more gold statues in my dojo.... Or else I'll be forced to place silver statue somewhere in railjack statue... Honestly i didn't expect such a tight event considering like last year of experience where i can farm and get everything in one day if I wanted to

• Like 1

What you guys mean with "the last stretch", you have 1 week per full feed, you should have done it earlier this week, now it's too late.

The timer states for how long it will last and it has ended already, if you guys are seeing a new timer, i'm sure that's an oversight from DE, the 4th week has ended.

• Like 3

Same issue here but if there is 18h in new weekend why i cant put curses in that time. Im only memeber of my clan to do it and when the event started i wasnt ablle to play so i grind after it to get my clan a gold trophy.

Edited by MajsterShu
wrong speling
  • Like 1