Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wake up, ValenTenno 2024 [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

y6O8Zuy.png

(ETA: saw a couple questions about how to make images show up on the forum, so:

1. Upload your image to an external hosting site like Imgur, Google Drive, etc.
2. Get a link directly to the uploaded image (should have an image file extension like .jpg or .png at the end of the URL)
3. Go back to the forum, click "Insert image from URL" in the bottom right
4. Paste in your image link
5. Grofit

Et pour @IceCube1.0 qui l'a démandé en français :

1. Mettez en ligne votre image sur un site d'hébergement extérieur comme Imgur, Google Drive, etc.
2. Prenez un lien directement à l'image en ligne (devrait avoir une extension d'image comme .jpg ou .png à la fin de l'URL)
3. Retournez au forum, cliquez sur "Insérer image d'une URL"* dans le coin inférieur droit
4. Collez votre lien d'image
5. Grofit
*Mon IU est en anglais ; ceci c'est ma meilleure supposition pour la version française)

Edited by apprenticeNerd
adding directions on how to post images
  • Like 1

😊 I got a little confused with the font type requirements on the forums, since it wasn't really posted on the website news😅 Used font and I think it worked out pretty good💖 I hope~ nyaha~😆💮🌟💖

Spoiler

valentinecardcomicsans2.png

• Like 1

Hello!! I luckily got some time between work to work on something to participate with!! I've kept missing contests so I'm very happy to finally catch one of these.

Here with my corpus boy Ozus-Y. I got inspired by the STONKS meme and otomes hahaha. Hope you like it (and nobody else did this joke already)!

helmet.jpg?ex=65ee12d7&is=65db9dd7&hm=a6

If you'd like to see a helmetless version for his face just because you're curious, just click here :>. I am participating with the pic above so I'm sharing just because I love showing my characters 💖

Thank you for organizing this!

• Like 7

Sadly for Loid there is no bigger love than that of Albrecht for his pets. Especially for his kavat Kalymos...

IDK Albrecht is giving me the vibe that he would want to spend the Star days with his bestest kavat  :D 

Show your fluffy companions some love too... but don't feed the kubrows any chocolate (the grineer are a better option ;) )

I-love-you-the-kalymost.png

Edited by Bi0usek
fixxed grammar and added more to description
  • Like 4

f450e038f99bff8848f1ac616db7d773f4b0fd86

「ウォーフレームくん」改め、「mangaframe」のバレンタインカードが登場!気になるアイツとかに送り付けよう!

児童向け漫画雑誌の応募者プレゼントにあるような書き下ろしハガキみたいになればいいなあと思いました。苦しい。

• Like 1

instructions unclear; am tugging on heartstrings instead. very likely getting disqualified for this, but maybe someone on the team finds tonal whiplash hilarious? 😘

BGiXGNT.png

thanks for the contest! 'twas definitely a well of inspiration and motivation booster HAHA

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VengefulMother said:

Garuda may have gotten the wrong idea 😳 
Happy Valentenno (I'm not late you are...), and enjoy my Angel Garuda <3

slaughter.png

Using this card got me a dance for Valentines, then we started dating, now we’re married. 
We currently have 2 children a boy and a girl, and life’s gre- oh, I woke up.