The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Isnt Watching Family Guy Anymore?

legionprobatio

Yeah frankly there's no way they won't bring him back. It may be a bit but he's just too iconic and too important of a character to just let die in the most derpy of ways ever.

There was absolutely no meaning at all to his death. Nothing; no real build up, no nothing. BUT there is something interesting about that car. It looked alot like Brian's. Perhaps the person driving it was a future Brian? Knowing Family Guy, that sort of thing can and will happen.

You know...I completely appreciate ALL THE DAMN SPOILERS. Don't worry, you didn't spoil it for me, just three different other people did. 

Personally, I'm hit hard by this, but I never expected too much continuity in Family Guy (more of an American Dad viewer myself). Give it at most a season, and he's coming back.

I haven't watched Family Guy in many years because it stopped being funny and relevant. Brian's death holds no significance and does not affect me.

Yeah, actually this scene was the first thing of Family Guy I've watched in the past few years.

I saw that they were on Season 12 when I looked the clip up and I was like "whaaaaaaaaaa-?"