Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add universal medallions to conclave

PhinixTheFox

affinity_-_Copy.png?ex=65bfe8fc&is=65ad7

Not everyone wants to play conclave so an alternative would be nice like: (Univeral medallions) which is probably the most pointless item in game unless given some form of value.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and have a nice day. 🥰

• Like 10

Yeah, so they were usable for the Conclave (or were going to be). Unfortunately, the players that do play that particular game mode religiously were apparently loud enough in their objections that it was changed.

At least, that's what I've heard. I was taking a break from warframe during the period this all happened.

He'll, I'd go for an AI Co clave, where it fills with AI if you can't get enough players, or you're solo, with their skill jumping up based on your standing rank.

Would be nice to be able to play it, but when it requires more than one person, and the only people that want to play it are either the people who main it (and make you hate yourself for even attempting to join their elite club), or an absolute rookie like yourself that will disconnect halfway through a match, invalidating it ... 

Edited by MarakViri
  • Like 5

On 2024-01-25 at 2:57 AM, MarakViri said:

Yeah, so they were usable for the Conclave (or were going to be). Unfortunately, the players that do play that particular game mode religiously were apparently loud enough in their objections that it was changed.

At least, that's what I've heard. I was taking a break from warframe during the period this all happened.

He'll, I'd go for an AI Co clave, where it fills with AI if you can't get enough players, or you're solo, with their skill jumping up based on your standing rank.

Would be nice to be able to play it, but when it requires more than one person, and the only people that want to play it are either the people who main it (and make you hate yourself for even attempting to join their elite club), or an absolute rookie like yourself that will disconnect halfway through a match, invalidating it ... 

Exactly why something should be added so you don't get stuck in a lobby with some elitist PvP Chad that makes everything look like a walk in the park mowing you down like an ant completely ruining any amount of fun that would even remotely happen in a normal (fair) PvP game.

Why anyone would want to keep conclave exclusively a pain to farm is beyond me other than selfish achievement narcissism but that's mostly my take on the whole of conclave PvP. 

• Like 3

On 2024-02-05 at 12:04 PM, nerfinator6 said:

Just gonna leave this here...

they had to have blackmail on DE because they don't even have a public enforced standing to back them up enough to even glance at.

also, yikes to almost all their comments it's like looking at a reddit poster.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2024-02-05 at 6:04 PM, nerfinator6 said:

Just gonna leave this here...

Love the "this was always Warframe's hardest challenge". The hardest thing about conclave is getting to play a match in the first place

Edited by TenZero