The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please allow players to sell unsellable items.

KX297

DE,

With Cephalon Simaris allowing players to buy several already unsellable items, please add all unsellable quest items to his offerings and allow players to sell them.

At the moment, you can buy the Nataruk, Zenith, Azima, Sigma & Octanis, and Zenistar from Simaris.
Please add Excalibur Umbra, Paracesis, and the Skiajati to his wares and allow players to sell all of them.

I would really like these items to be removed from my inventory.
It's not an issue of weapon or Warframe slots, I do not like any of these items. I do not use any of these items at all.

I want to clean my inventory out...

Also, please let us sell duplicates of Warframe helmets.
Over the years I have acquired numerous copies of some Warframe helmets and would like to dispose of them.

If any are required for future updates, I will gladly build them again, complete whatever they're needed for, and sell them again. 

Just please let me remove them from my items!

Edit - Just found out that you CAN sell the Nataruk! Please DE, let me get rid of the rest of them.

Edited by KX297
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...

I understand it is some kind of extremly awfull strategy to maximise your pick choice of random items in randomisation missions (EDA/Duviri), but seriously... 

Stop attempting to cheat through life. 

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

What for? You in the need of credits?

Yeah. Not because I could do with some extra weapon slots to make room for more weapons (which, thinking about it, undermines another brilliant take of yours), not because I don’t do duplicates if I can help it, it’s because some dumbass figured out that I need credits

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Merkranire said:

Not because I could do with some extra weapon slots to make room for more weapons

If they were duplicated, you got them for free as well as the slots they occupy (so they are equivalent to not being there). There is not max weapon slot limit (unlike riven).

which, thinking about it, undermines another brilliant take of yours

Which one? 

not because I don’t do duplicates if I can help it

Why not? Have you tried, dunno, doing them instead? Or are you in physical pain and simply cannot? Is this a medical condition?

Edited by Zakkhar

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

Which one? 

The only other point you’d made in the only other post in this topic, Einstein.

3 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Why not? Have you tried, dunno, doing them instead? Or are you in physical pain and simply cannot? Is this a medical condition?

Do you listen to yourself, @Zakkhar? Because I’m pulling a 🤨 face while reading this

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

I understand it is some kind of extremly awfull strategy to maximise your pick choice of random items in randomisation missions (EDA/Duviri), but seriously... 

Stop attempting to cheat through life. 

Cheating what exactly, wanting to sell some items is cheating some hard reaching here, i’d love to be able to tidy up the clutter in the inventory 

6 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:
17 minutes ago, Merkranire said:

What are you talking about???

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

If they were duplicated, you got them for free as well as the slots they occupy (so they are equivalent to not being there). There is not max weapon slot limit (unlike riven).

Hang on. So what would happen if I were able to sell them?

8 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Cheating what exactly, wanting to sell some items is cheating some hard reaching here,

Based on randomise weapon mechanics attempting to reduce the weapon pool, in order to always have the same powerful options.

How would YOU call it? Imagine a match of QUAKE Arena and one player always starts with Rocket Launcher, because he "deleted" other weapons. Yes it is different situation becaues Quake is competitive PvP and this is PVE, but still.

13 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:
19 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

What are you talking about???

I am talking about special snowflakes, who need to manipulate everyone and everything around them because of how they feel, instead of simply managing their feelings (self-development, therapy). If it was a medical condition (duplicatophobia), there are also ways to treat it.

8 minutes ago, Merkranire said:
23 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Hang on. So what would happen if I were able to sell them?

And what would happen if you had third leg?

If that possibility was there from the begining, completely nothing.

If it however changed at some point:

• To me: nothing.
  • To others: also probably nothing, provided they will have an option to sell them as well.
  • To you: You would gain several slots you havent earned and probably reaffirmed the belief that you don't have to improve or change, the world will adapt to you

But discussing is as productive as discussing your third leg, because you do not have it and you will most likely never get it.

23 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

And what would happen if you had third leg?

If that possibility was there from the begining, completely nothing.

If it however changed at some point:

• To me: nothing.
  • To others: also probably nothing, provided they will have an option to sell them as well.
  • To you: You would gain several slots you havent earned and probably reaffirmed the belief that you don't have to improve or change, the world will adapt to you

But discussing is as productive as discussing your third leg, because you do not have it and you will most likely never get it.

Right. So I’d get some slots that I can use for new equipment.

I would like to sell my duplicates in exchange for new gear to learn, improving and changing myself in the process while expanding my options to bring to any sort of RNG-based mode

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Merkranire said:

Right. So I’d get some slots that I can use for new equipment.

Slots that wouldnt be there if you did not have the items duplicated. They arent there now. Hence, there is no difference slotwise.

1 hour ago, RyllusPurple said:

i''d throw away zenistar in a heartbeat. tired of seeing this weapon in circuit.

Have you actually tried using it? After tennokai, melee arcanes and stuff?

Edited by Zakkhar

7 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Have you actually tried using it? After tennokai, melee arcanes and stuff?

it's not the power that is the problem. it's that it is ugly. it's a hideous, heinous weapon that I don't want to be caught dead holding.

Edited by RyllusPurple
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

Slots that wouldnt be there if you did not have the items duplicated. They arent there now. Hence, there is no difference slotwise.

And I’m saying I would like there to be a difference slotwise; I would like free slots from the duplicates for merging my two accounts with over hundreds of hours on them and nearly 2k hours across both, and I can do it for some equipment but not others.

Also to clear out duplicates.

Also more credits.

This seems a concept that you struggle to wrap your head around

Edited by Merkranire

The option to at least hide stuff in your inventory would probably be enough. Some sort of deep storage where you can't access the item without taking it out again (and knowing DE, they'd put a delay timer on it so it's just inconvenient enough), but still counts towards any storage slots you own, rather than fully selling the item to clear out a slot.

Edited by Pakaku

26 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

The option to at least hide stuff in your inventory would probably be enough. Some sort of deep storage where you can't access the item without taking it out again (and knowing DE, they'd put a delay timer on it so it's just inconvenient enough), but still counts towards any storage slots you own, rather than fully selling the item to clear out a slot.

Jesus christ all-#*!%ing-mighty, then sell the damn slot too if it’s such a problem for you guys. When you sell a weapon, sell the slot it once occupied. Just let us consistently get rid of this stuff we don’t want, where some of the stuff we can sell and reap whatever benefits that entails, and some stuff we can’t

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

I am talking about special snowflakes, who need to manipulate everyone and everything around them because of how they feel, instead of simply managing their feelings (self-development, therapy). If it was a medical condition (duplicatophobia), there are also ways to treat it.

I come back to the forums and it's the same old with this. Pot calling the kettle black here. Also, I'm not really sure why you're so adamant against this, if somehow you can sell unsalable items it won't affect you. It's not like your hoard/inventory will vanish if you gain the ability to sell said items. It's just adding player freedom and duviri RNG is pretty small, you're reaching if you're using that as a reason.

So many people here with ODD here and it's making me think you deserve to be mocked.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stafelund said:

not really sure why you're so adamant against this

Not suer why they are so adamannt for this.

if somehow you can sell unsalable items it won't affect you

If somehow you got third leg it wont affect me either.

It's just adding player freedom and duviri RNG is pretty small, you're reaching if you're using that as a reason.

Not me. The threads about the selling started literaraly after Duviri introduction and clearly stated that is the main reason for this (as the tactic was to sell EVERYTHING beside the cherry picked Meta weapons). They came back again after EDA got in. Even when you scroll through this very thread, you will see people advocating about it from this standpoint. 

As for Duplicates that occured duringMerging, just make a ticket and ask DE to remove the wrongfully duplicated items (along with their created slots), It is an account bug and easily fixable.  But you won't, right? Because greed.

Edited by Zakkhar

4 hours ago, Merkranire said:

This seems a concept that you struggle to wrap your head around

No, no, I am very familiar with this concept. I just don't agree with this system of thinking and the resulting behavior, and I don't want it to be nurtured and rewarded, which will inevitably result in its popularization.

5 hours ago, RyllusPurple said:

it's not the power that is the problem. it's that it is ugly. it's a hideous, heinous weapon that I don't want to be caught dead holding.

There are dozens of Heavy Blade in-game cosmmetics (and even more Tennogen).