The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Circuit, But As a Multi-Tile Multi-Fissure

There's a lot I like about the Circuit tbh, and a few things I hate.

But I keep thinking... man this would great if it actually earned me something (that is, basic resources and normal drops - at this point having all the incarnons).

So how about we incorporate a lot of what makes the Circuit good, cut back on some of what makes it not-so-great, and make it an endless fissure type that rotates through every tile and game mode known to man (with perhaps some exceptions, like Defection)?

One minute you're in a capture, next an excavation, next an assassination, next a disruption, next an alchemy, next a Cascade, etc - but with relics (and maybe any relic tier you wanted to bring).

Sounds  spectacular to me. Heck I'd take it just bare bones without Circuit-style buffs, but hey.

Thoughts?

• Like 2

A selectable reward tree is definitely nice to have I will say - one of the superior parts about the Circuit imo. Could combine this with relics somehow?

(oh and definitely no Hijack without an overhaul to that game mode, lmao, don't need that weak piece of machinery getting one-shot like excavators and defense)

Edited by CrownOfShadows

I'd like some of the aspects to be imitated elsewhere too. Sort of like combining parts of Circuit with Sanctuary Onslaught. Like if there was a mode, where you could fight Grineer across different Grineer tile sets and modes. Exterminate, Survival, Disruption, Excavation, Defence, maybe a fight against the Wolf as an Assassinate, Void Flood, Cascade etc. Have a Corpus equivalent as well. Being a Fissure would be great as well, Decrees would be nice. 

Sometimes its nice getting to play different modes in succession, nice for variety and if you aren't quite sure what you might want to do, and rather just do a bit of everything. Plus naturally the enemy type will drop their associated resources. 

I'd be willing to give it a shot, but somehow I don't think DE would go for this; I can imagine a few issues arising when you combine all the modes and Tilesets into one game mode type. also, why would anyone go anywhere else if you can get everything, including basic resources from this mode?

3 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

There's a lot I like about the Circuit tbh, and a few things I hate.

But I keep thinking... man this would great if it actually earned me something (that is, basic resources and normal drops - at this point having all the incarnons).

So how about we incorporate a lot of what makes the Circuit good, cut back on some of what makes it not-so-great, and make it an endless fissure type that rotates through every tile and game mode known to man (with perhaps some exceptions, like Defection)?

One minute you're in a capture, next an excavation, next an assassination, next a disruption, next an alchemy, next a Cascade, etc - but with relics (and maybe any relic tier you wanted to bring).

Sounds  spectacular to me. Heck I'd take it just bare bones without Circuit-style buffs, but hey.

Thoughts?

This would be great, DE please make this happen. A wonderful way to spice up missions without having to make another gamemode.