The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Do Xbox players after linking Cross Save not get 75% off coupons that work on the website?

So I'm kinda new kinda not to Warframe, I played back in like 2015/2016 on Xbox, and just recently got back into it. When I started playing again on my Xbox Series X, I got a login 75% off coupon, which my buddies said was great. Turns out that console players can only use them on items that cost plat in the market itself, and not buy discounted plat. Well around the 17th or whenever they re-opened Cross Save, I linked my PC account to my Xbox account and now could use the website to buy plat. Last week I got a 75% off coupon and went to the website to get that 4k plat bundle, but the coupon wasn't applied to my account, and I could only do the in-game market discount like last time. Is this right? Seems like if I can just buy plat directly from warframe.com now, rather than being rerouted to the Xbox Marketplace, then my coupon should have been applied. Anyone else experiencing this?

To get platinum with discount on Warframe website, the login reward need "Get platinum discount", not "Market discount".

They are different things in daily tribute login rewards.
- Market discount, for consoles.
- Get platinum discount, for PC only. If you want this, try to log into PC for all your daily tribute login rewards.

- Get platinum with bonus. Unsure if coming soon.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1363164-new-console-coupon-experiment-bonus-platinum/