Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Systems Assemble Update Fanart

TheSuddenHero

Helllo ! This is TheSuddenHero, and I just want to cut to the chase, and present to you my latest Fanart creation for Warframe: Sytems Assembly (SA)
Caution: This is a longa** post, which will take a long time to read, but you will not regret doing so.

Systems-assemble-0.png

Since this is a Warframe Fanart Concept, many of you will find some things not suitable for the game itself and many things can seem not logical and useless, and mistakes can be also found, however this only includes my personal vision of what i would like to see in Warframe next big updates.

Systems-assemble-1.png

As I was thinking about how warframe has became, I never questionned if the game would ever add an entirely new solar system, where players will benefits from opportunities that would make the game way more easier than it is now, and maybe even more enjoyable, so i went in that direction and oh boy what an idea it was xD

Systems-assemble-2.png

This update will heavily focuses on a new Solar system addition, the system will have 8 planets, with some other new features and some system and feature suggestions.

Systems-assemble-2-3.png

As every true warframe player know, each warframe update should always drop with it's own new faction, and this one is no difference, introducing "The Qludinis" a new warframe faction from an unknown race that seeks not only power but the truth behind their very exictence.

Systems-assemble-3.png

Like any solar system, Serenara -Po41 will include a big set of unique planets, i chose different colors for each planet, for vibrance causes and for variety, leaving the pale colors of the old systems behind, showing as much as I can how alive the world feel in the new solar system.

Systems-assemble-3-5.png

Every solar system in our real-world life have a name, and our update's solar system name is also something that I couldn't deny adding, Introducing "Serenara -PO41"
The choice behind adding numbers to the solar system name is common and just to make it look alien to the current solar system.

Systems-assemble-4.png

Kelber-MW creation was intended as an "introduction land" for the tenno, so i gave a extremely mid choice for a unique trait, making it as a result a common destination for those who seeks to drop their feet on a land just for the view and the new content.

Systems-assemble-5.png

Zameet 69-B's idea was mostly to enhance the user experience related to rivens and riven crystals, rivens aren't getting what they deserve, and while weapons are being constanlty added into the game, Zameet 69-B is the perfect destination for players for want to farm rivens; but at a great risk comes a great reward.

This planet features environmental propreties, making it hard for tenno to reach their goals and to farm riven related content. Other Riven features can also get added, like "Riven transmuter" stations or even riven "relics"

Systems-assemble-6.png

This planet is my favorite, just read the unique trait and you'll know why, the Foundry concept in Warframe was just the worst (for me at least) feature in the whole game, and if this will even for a slight chance to revamp the foundry crafting system, I am all here for it. I suppose most of the warframe community hate the crafting time and disguse waiting for a long time for things to get ready and crafted (especially warframes).

Systems-assemble-7.png

The Flux orbs goal I made here are just for sake of one thing: spawning a specific enemy in multiple waves, to increase the chance of that enemy dropping a rare mod.
The objectif here was mostly inspired by PalWorld and Pokemon capture balls, each time you collect these incredibly rare orbs, you can throw them quickly at a damaged enemy to capture them, then the orb will be injected later in "ELARA" a large room with a large generator, the enemy will then start spawning in that mission in great masses. I recommend capturing rare enemies, which have a rare mod drop tables.

Systems-assemble-8.png

Welcome to Pulsada, you destination for the "Ferronite" farm, a material for those who seek to expand their orbiter rooms, make structures, and build unique structures like Auction Houses, Orbiter expansion rooms, and unique Dojo buildings.

Systems-assemble-9.png

Gawbs-37 is a volcanic planet, where smelting and forging are the main activities to do here, Tenno here can smelt rare items (Tellirium/Argon crystals/Orokin cells...) in stations during missions and Break or salvage used weapon (refunding resources) instead of selling it for credits.

Systems-assemble-10.png

Kibara planet was essentially made for a new mode that was already long added into the whole gaming industry: The Battle Royale mode

I chose Kibara to be an earth twin, kept it flouriching and full of life, yet imposed by a long lost civilization where only buildings are left for tennos to test their shooting skill and aim.

This Mode should be of course balanced, so I thought about prohibiting the warframe abilities, or just limiting them with cooldown and ultimate points, and of course, with the mods being also a big part of weapons and weapons buffing, removing the mods and the weapons and replacing them with a rotating weapon pool was just the right chose from at least my point of prespective.

Systems-assemble-11.png

Arcanes are now a big part of the game, and with the introduction of Xanadu, Vosfor is now a rare material that drops in this planet along with many other arcane features like ranking up or even duplicating equipped arcanes during missions after taking challenges, challenges and rewards are risky and depends on arcanes rank and rarity.

Systems-assemble-12.png

Finally 💀, damn this was a long post, Now, Citrus, the 9th destination, *Catches breath*, Cirtus is a cosmic entity that exist in multiple other rare warframe solar systems, this entity is by far the most mysterious and weird looking celestial body Tenno had ever stepped in.

Citrus drop yet the most valuable item in this whole update, The "Solq", a cosmic juice capable of mimicking and duplicating anything if you put it under good charging power.

Solq can help warframe players duplicate many items (Mods/warframe parts/arcanes etc...), as if it is never meant to always have an identity unless you gave it one.

Systems-assemble-13.png

Just some random ideas, nothing less nothing more, some things i wish i could've saw in the recent warframe updates !

Systems-assemble-14.png

-This Concept art took a long time to achieve and to finish -> 74 Hours , but props to all the warframe community for giving me the opportunity to express my wanting and my concept.

Das ist DasPlötzlichHeld !
Vielen Dank in Voraus und ich wunsche ihnen einen shonen tag, Bis nachste post <3

• Like 1

It is an interesting concept but the images themselves such as the Frames and the small Images of the Planets (and ground-side pics) appear to be AI-generated because both frames in the pics look very familiar since AI always makes a mash of different already existing images into one

As an example below: If I looked hard enough I'd porb find the 2 frames and Gasmask Person.

25cd3e9a-e5ca-4835-b7c5-06cd66121494

Other than that I love this Fan Concept

Edited by Circle_of_Psi