The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven transmuter aquisition and mod screen QOL

MightyPR

The riven transmuters are very useful and handy tools, and can reduce the amount of not useful rivens laying around in your inventory drastically while still giving you some new ones. Unfortunately for me and many other players only way to get them is through the Eidolon hunts. This is probably the only piece of Warframe content that I dislike doing, so every time I need something from the Eidolons, I go to look for group very reluctantly. 99% of times I need something from them it is riven transmuters, as my inventory is constantly overflowing with rivens. Would it be possible to get these from anywhere else at all in Warframe, maybe the new Netracell missions, or maybe make them available for purchase from Steel Path honors shop?

The other thing I want to address is how tideous it is to select the mods you want to dissolve to Endo. I like the fact that the insane amount of duplicate of mods one can gather can be dissolved to Endo, but going through the hundreds of different mods to make sure you don't throw away something might need takes way more time than it needs to. It would be massively useful to have a tool that could select the mods to dissolve for you based on the parameters you set. For example:
- select All unranked mods of certain rarity
- select All unranked mods, but choose amount you want to leave in your inventory of each, for example you have 100 thumper mods, 65 ammo drums etc, and you want to leave 2 of each, so 98 thumpers and 63 of ammodrums will be selected and can be dissolved

The ideal solution would be combination of the 2, where you choose what rarity of mods to select and how many to leave each of them unselected.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Merrcenary said:

another idea to get very useful items while avoiding content that is somehow difficult? no thanks

What exactly is wrong with having more than one way to get a certain item?

• Like 2

Totally agree with op! Give them to a vendor.

I love how people act like eidolon hunt isn't some scripted,  repetitive and predictable fight in which people use macros to do it for them lol. 

This isn't sekiro guys pipe down 😂

Also Arquebex disagrees with eidolon being 'difficult'

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Merrcenary said:

another idea to get very useful items while avoiding content that is somehow difficult? no thanks

They've already undermined Eidolons several times with Arcane rewards elsewhere, massive Focus gains, Itzal Blink nerf, a complete Focus rework, double Amp Arcane slots, and the addition of Helminth to remove players from the squad. There's nothing left to lose by allowing Riven Transmuters to be earned elsewhere lol.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MightyPR said:

- select All unranked mods of certain rarity

That's a recipe for lot of people to not pay attention and then create tickets asking for their mods back. It'll never happen.

Don't worry, unless you're constantly trying to sell/trade mods and you're ranking them up first, eventually you'll have enough credits and endo that you don't need to worry about them anymore.

20 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Don't worry, unless you're constantly trying to sell/trade mods and you're ranking them up first, eventually you'll have enough credits and endo that you don't need to worry about them anymore.

I have almost all mods I'll ever need max ranked, mostly now I just think it would in general be beneficial addition. Also could help if I at some point decide to get all the primed faction dmg mods and rank them. It should of course have a safeguard window so you check all the mods you are dissolving are the ones you will not need

21 hours ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

Exactly! So they should just make Eidolon hunting 24-hour

This would be good change too. All content that is consistantly available but only during certain time window adds unnecessary waiting times for people that want to do the content. Only 1 hour of Eidolon hunting at a time also makes it harder and more frustrating for people who want to learn or who are not as good at it