Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My account was banned for no reason.

-RD-Medusa

And you didn't have any suspicious progams running in the background? You didn't use any form of automation or macros? Then I'm out of ideas, but I'm sure support will tell you the reason for your ban... within a month or so.

Just wait for the support to give you an answer, although they might avoid telling you what you did at first. It also matters if that's a permaban or a temporary ban, as they are symptomatic of the seriousness of your "infraction".

In my own experience I got banned for 3 days once. I didn't know why, after some discussion with the support, they finally admitted that I was banned by a script they ran. It was targeting any players that played with the appropriate conditions that might have triggered an exploit bug at the time. Since it was a very niche % of the player base that fitted these conditions at the time, they blindly banned everyone convinced they would almost only target players that actively exploited a bug to get an advantage. So I happened to almost fit the conditions of the bug and so got a random 3 day ban without even knowing there was an exploit going at the time (they only admitted it once the patch fixing it was live basically).

But if it's a permaban for you, it's certainly more serious.

You just have to wait for support. None of us can really help you. 

I did want to clarify something though. You not knowing the reason, doesn't mean a reason doesn't exist. Also, often, there is a reason, even if someone doesn't know it. Its really important to understand, in general. It could be that your account was randomly banned from a bizarre glitch, for example. So in that sense, there wasn't really a reason, aside from glitches and bugs occasionally happening, (or something like what Rathalio mentioned). So then when Support gets back in contact, they might/should offer an apology and fix your account. Or there might be some other reason, where you can still be innocent, but suspicious activity was flagged for some other reason. 

Either way, Support will have the relevant details. Good luck, and hopefully there is a fast resolution.