Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: February 5 - 10, 2024

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 8th for Prime Time #379! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on February 7th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Relic Pack for watching our official community streams!

image.png

Twitch Drop: Relic Pack

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2), and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Pyrah to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

Mecore (German)
Saturday, February 10th from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Mecore
Drop: Zariman Planets Mobile (Saturn)

Archangel239 (English)
Saturday, February 10th from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/archangel239
Drop: Daughter Token Decoration

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, February 8th for Prime Time #379! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

Our Spanish-speaking Tenno can also watch Emisión Tenno on February 7th at 3 p.m. ET over at twitch.tv/warframeinternational!

This week, we’re offering a Relic Pack for watching our official community streams!

image.png

Twitch Drop: Relic Pack

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1), 90 Minutes (Drop 2), and 120 Minutes (Drop 3)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 should you wish to get the maximum limit (1 Claim from WarframeInternational, 2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Pyrah to continue the fun and share with their community.

Weekend Community Drops!

Every Weekend, we run a short Twitch Drop campaign on two Creator channels to offer a fun way to cap off the week and shine a spotlight on the Creators themselves! The Drops will run for one hour on each channel, with a 30 minute claim time for an Orbiter Decoration that the Creator has picked themselves!

image.png

Mecore (German)
Saturday, February 10th from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Mecore
Drop: Zariman Planets Mobile (Saturn)

Archangel239 (English)
Saturday, February 10th from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET
Channel: twitch.tv/archangel239
Drop: Daughter Token Decoration

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

Nice so can we expect the drop to bug out and nor reward us all of the drops again only 1 like last relic pack drop

3 minutes ago, Thenafterdeath0801 said:

So a daughter token...yay.

The streamer choose that Drop not de the de Drop is relic pk

For most people on the forums a lot of interactions will be your first impression of the person, I don't imagine the forums are poppin off with tons of users chatting regularly. Also the forums are more static than the Discord so giving feedback here is encouraged so I think most people's comments on the forums could have a more negative tone. Also also it's low key weird you went to check out their profile because you were annoyed they made a "negative post", not to mention if this is their first post here and "making a good first impression" matters to you what sort of impression are you making?

Edited by AlbaDicentra
  • Like 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Spellstitched:

The weekend drips say Saturday, but each of their twitch pages schedule says they aren't doing anything on Saturday. It does say Sunday though. So which is it?

Sry normaly i stream at Sunday i switch it to saturday.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb AlbaDicentra:

It takes a little bit of time to reflect the change, I changed my glyph to the Stardays Tagfer glyph last week and it still does not reflect that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I switch to my own Glyph over 1 year ago and still have the old one.

• Like 1

I was wondering, but would there be a way to have the relic pack be opened after checking the inbox from Varzia? Mainly to know which relics / Aya were in it, out of curiosity. Currently the relic pack doesn't show anything on it's own, so whatever is there is just added to the inventory without knowing what new things there were.

I recall that happening in the past with relic pack drops, but I think it could be a nice idea.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AlbaDicentra said:

It takes a little bit of time to reflect the change, I changed my glyph to the Stardays Tagfer glyph last week and it still does not reflect that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

On 2024-02-07 at 3:01 PM, -1FPS said:

do u know how to change the glyph for the forums? idk how

Even though the forums forces a relog every few days, I seem to remember at some point in the past you might have needed to specifically click to log out on the forums, then back in after you've changed the glyph in game.

51 minutes ago, PersephoneMayhem said:

Prime Time drops are not working for me.

Are you linked and logged in properly?

22 minutes ago, Stokes3 said:

relic drops not showing up in my inv

They just go directly into your inventory, you don't get the opening deal like you do when you buy relic packs from syndicates and stuff. You can sort by recent to try and see what they were. Otherwise, just see if you now have some relics for primes you need.

I am, I can claim them properly. It wasn't giving me any progression at all, no notification that I had been watching for the allotted time like it normally does. If it counted at all I have no proof. And I can't log in to the game to check yet, though if I get them I'll be in shock.