Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

so when is the Lifted status going away

23 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

take that back... NOW...

wolf-snarl.gif

Best description of Lifted status honestly 

Do you know why they gave Riptide a vaccuum effect? So it could suck like the rest of the frame! :clem:

In all seriousness though, I agree with @(XBOX)C11H22O11I find her to be a better frame than Nezha even if I have to replace her fishstick.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

Do you know why they gave Riptide a vaccuum effect? So it could suck like the rest of the frame! :clem:

FeZ69GUVIAAdLM6?format=jpg&name=small

6 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I wish it worked like rhino stomp or nezha divine spears.

Lifted but anchored in place.

I honestly think it can be more than just that tbh (as I said in another reply), but I'm not sure if people want that for Warframe. I think it'd be cool. Much better than what we have now anyway. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Do you know why they gave Riptide a vaccuum effect? So it could suck like the rest of the frame! 

And just like that, Sneaky Ervin was gone

The last to ever see them was Skoomaseller. The last thing Ervin ever heard was the three Yareli mains chanting, “Ayaya assembled, U.W.U. inbound.” 
A crater surrounded a note, you can hear Jojo music playing in the background. 

Edited by Aruquae
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

And just like that, Sneaky Ervin was gone

The last to ever see them was Skoomaseller. The last thing Ervin ever heard was the three Yareli mains chanting, “Ayaya assembled, U.W.U. inbound.” 
A crater surrounded the note, you can hear Jojo music playing in the background. 

I'll just have to make sure to stay clear of the harbor and ocean when I take my evening walk. I should also be fairly safe indoors since the houses here dont have doorframes large enough to allow for a kawaii schoolgirl on a fish to pass through them.

I guess that means the Swedish Doorframe is a better frame than Yareli. 👍

If I dont stop the news will read "Man found in bubble wrap cocoon, suffocated to death in his sleep.". I'd be OK with that though since it would be a hilarious way to go.

• Like 2

On 2024-02-08 at 8:11 AM, Skoomaseller said:

take that back... NOW...

wolf-snarl.gif

Best description of Lifted status honestly 

I'm still kind of surprised they added Lifted in its current state and just never felt like ... making more stuff do something similar to Rhino Stomp? If it isn't broken, who cares?

Bonewidows' Firing Line is basically worthless now because of the change, Titania's 1 can be really annoying, Calibans' 2 is just awful and it's the worst on melee combos. I can't stand the effect, it's just MORE ragdoll and no one enjoys ragdolls in Warframe when it doesn't serve a purpose and just makes it harder to kill things.

If DE wants to add more QoL, I can't wait until any form of ragdoll in this game is just buried. Strangledome is one I'm not a big fan of as an example you could easily fix by giving it the Hydroid treatment.

If you want to keep ragdoll, then make it do something worthwhile.

• Like 1