Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss is quite a good frame. Try it if you havent done it yet.

Kronxito

I managed to kill all bosses on steelpath with gauss without dying and without using any pizzas. 

There are frames that struggle more than others for steelpath. This frame can beat the content in a comfortable way.  

I like it because it asks you to be active and you are nicely rewarded in return. 

Funnny thing: at ropaloulist i charged the redline while being behind cover by headbutting that cover once and again haha. Just to nuke the ads.

Edited by Kronxito

Too many moving parts (no pun intended) for me, I much prefer to go at my own pace rather than have the frame decide what my pace is.

...I also refuse to play The Steel Path whatsoever, having only unlocked it for Arbitrations and Circuit Incarnons but that's a different thing altogether.

Very few players will argue Gauss is bad. Functional immunity to half the damage types, plus their procs, including immunity to knockdown AND self-stagger... And that's just one ability. He's also one of the best fire nukers in the game. And if you get bored you can enter the speed force and tell Ezra Miller how much of a terrible movie Flash was

I don't know what Redline does, best I can tell the only actual important parts of that ability are a fire-rate buff

Edited by TARINunit9

18 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

I don't know what Redline does, best I can tell the only actual important parts of that ability are a fire-rate buff

It also casts thermal sunder faster. Once redline gets 100%, ur battery will stay full until it expires. 

So thermal sunder strips 100% defenses with no battery consumption and kinetic armor gives energy back while they shoot at you. 

Edited by Kronxito