Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe iOS Launch Build: What’s Inside 35.1.0 Whispers in the Walls

3 hours ago, BIGF0O7 said:

Still getting “log in failed” everytime i try to log into this website anytime i use my ios account (trying to cross save onto mobile). Have already merged my account to a pc account. Dont understand why i cant log into my ios account in the website when others have apparently been able to already

I’m getting the same notification when I try to log in

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, BIGF0O7 a dit :

*make an ios account first, then go through the website and use the cross save for ios  DONT USE THE FACE ID sign in with a different account then put in your normal apple id info in then it should work*

Yes this worked for me. I kept getting “Login Failed” when I try to sign in with Face ID. When I tried this, I was able to link. Thanks!

Having trouble with Cross Save linking. I am primarily a PC player, loaded up iOS Warframe through the first tutorial, got back on the Orbiter.

Now I would like to link/merge the accounts, and seem to be stuck in a loop. I logged into my PC account on the website, went to the Cross Save page and selected to connect iOS. I provided my login(entered credentials, not FaceID), and all it did was log me into the iOS account on the Website.

If I go to the Cross-Save page then, it just asked me to login or sign up for a PC account...so I log in, and am back to the homepage under my PC account ready to try all over again!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jamie96 said:

Having trouble with Cross Save linking. I am primarily a PC player, loaded up iOS Warframe through the first tutorial, got back on the Orbiter.

Now I would like to link/merge the accounts, and seem to be stuck in a loop. I logged into my PC account on the website, went to the Cross Save page and selected to connect iOS. I provided my login(entered credentials, not FaceID), and all it did was log me into the iOS account on the Website.

If I go to the Cross-Save page then, it just asked me to login or sign up for a PC account...so I log in, and am back to the homepage under my PC account ready to try all over again!

I am also having the same problem.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kaledecabbage said:

I am also having the same problem.

I am also also having this problem. I am trying to link through my android phone so the advice for not using biometric or face id isnt helpful here 

1 hour ago, Jamie96 said:

Me too. I’ve tried linked to other services like PS Station, it worked out fine. But with IOS, it keeps going in to the loop. Please advise if anyone has solved this problem.

3 minutes ago, Maoruilin1999 said:

Me too. I’ve tried linked to other services like PS Station, it worked out fine. But with IOS, it keeps going in to the loop. Please advise if anyone has solved this problem.

same here. im getting the loop page' when trying to Connected Accounts

5 hours ago, BIGF0O7 said:

*make an ios account first, then go through the website and use the cross save for ios  DONT USE THE FACE ID sign in with a different account then put in your normal apple id info in then it should work*

Emphasis on “should” tried this and it just logs in to the iOS account. Doesn’t actually link. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jamie96 said:

Same here, stuck in a log in loop, was really looking forward to playing today.. Hope they fix these account linking issues for iOS soon.

2 hours ago, Jamie96 said:

Same here, stuck in a log in loop

2 hours ago, doubleyouemmaychh said:

Same here! 

Same. And didn’t get the preorder bonus either.

2 hours ago, doubleyouemmaychh said:

Can’t even get past the initial settings screen on the iPad Mini 6. Any thoughts on when this will be resolved? 

Same!

2 hours ago, Maoruilin1999 said:

Hi Guys 

I’ve just tried it again and it worked. I have successfully linked my PC account to IOS. No drama at all. 

Yeah me too, I’ve just tried it again and it worked. I have successfully linked my PC account to IOS