Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe iOS Launch Build: What’s Inside 35.1.0 Whispers in the Walls

4 hours ago, PinkandBluePrimed said:

Im posting this again in hopes this bug will be fixed soon for ios. When playing the new quest whispers in the wall on ios antique machines are unusable and the letters are all mooshed together

I'm glad I'm not the only one, someone said they managed to get passed it but its still buggy for me. nothing gets through and the timer runs out.

Hi there review to the app. So far incarnum weapons activations and heavy attacks not possible inside game ios. Operator abilities like zenurik don’t display, it lit means he only shoots the amp. When placing mods certain bugs magnifiez the mods or stuck the game ill attach ss. Also check exalted abilities as I’ve noticed that mesas regulator dont work the same as the range of the 4th ability is the range of a normal aim shoot of a normal weapon.

Hi there review to the app. So far incarnum weapons activations and heavy attacks not possible inside game ios. Operator abilities like zenurik don’t display, it lit means he only shoots the amp. When placing mods certain bugs magnifiez the mods or stuck the game ill attach ss. Also check exalted abilities as I’ve noticed that mesas regulator dont work the same as the range of the 4th ability is the range of a normal aim shoot of a normal weapon.

I was also able to get mine linked this morning. However during the linking process it said that my PC account would be my default account to be linked to, but when I originally created my PC account for enabling cross save I chose my xbox as the default account that all the others would be linked to. Is it suppose to link like that?

12 hours ago, doubleyouemmaychh said:

Can’t even get past the initial settings screen on the iPad Mini 6. Any thoughts on when this will be resolved? 

Hi Tenno, we've identified issues where the unique aspect ratio of the iPad Mini 6 is causing touch buttons to be inaccessible. We are working to resolve as soon as possible! In the meantime, if you have a bluetooth controller, using gamepad controls is one way to play right now. Apologies Tenno!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, KsynLegacy said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one, someone said they managed to get passed it but its still buggy for me. nothing gets through and the timer runs out.

Exactly my problem the computers are buggy and warped . And the only thing you can do is sit there and wait for the timer to run out.

I was able to get my accounts linked this morning but now when i try to run the app in iOS it gives me a error saying unable to connect, make sure game is updated to latest version. Uninstalling and reinstalling does nothing.

Are there any plans to port Warfare to macOS now that you've got the engine working with the Metal API? Would be nice to be able to play with a controller on my MacBook Pro when I'm out and about and away from my PS5

• Like 2

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Kugari:

Are there any plans to port Warfare to macOS now that you've got the engine working with the Metal API? Would be nice to be able to play with a controller on my MacBook Pro when I'm out and about and away from my PS5

especially since the beta was playable on macOS. 

On 2024-02-14 at 12:06 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

Greetings iOS Tenno,

Today marks the official launch of Warframe on iOS devices!

Whether you are a newcomer to Warframe, or a long-term Tenno looking to take advantage of Cross Platform Save, we hope you enjoy what Warframe has to offer on iPhones and iPads!

For more information on the iOS version of Warframe, visit our FAQ in Announcements. For a touch screen controls explainer, visit our Mobile Touch Control Guide.

MOBILE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES

• Automated Attacks: In order to support Warframe’s fast, mobility-based gameplay on mobile devices, several features have been automated by default. Automated attacks can be disabled in the settings if the player prefers manual attacks.
    • Automated Shooting: moving the crosshair onto a target will make Primary and Secondary weapons fire automatically.
    • Automated Melee: positioning your character beside an enemy makes your character melee attack the target automatically.
    • Note: automated attacks are disabled when the character is crouching to allow stealth attacks to be performed without interruption.

• Sensor Ring: The relatively smaller screens present on mobile devices can make it challenging to keep track of important surroundings. A sensor ring provides directional indicators for out of frame objects to improve world space awareness.
    • Sensor Ring indicators have 3 different sizes for near, middle, and far objects.
    • Non-hostile objects are represented with a white colour.
    • Hostiles are represented with a red color.

• Bullet Jump Button: Tap and release the dedicated virtual button to Bullet Jump.
    • While holding the Bullet Jump button, you can aim your jump by adjusting the camera on the right side of the screen.
    • Release the Bullet Jump button to execute the maneuver.

TOUCH CONTROLS

Movement & Camera:
The screen area is divided down the middle. The left side is used to move the character, and the right side is used to move the camera.

• Move character: touch anywhere on the left side of the screen to activate a virtual joystick. Continuing to hold and drag in any direction will move the character in that direction. Running and walking is dictated by the distance of your thumb from the starting place.

• Move camera: touch anywhere on the right side of the screen to activate camera movement. Continuing to hold and drag in any direction will move the camera in the desired direction.

Virtual Buttons:
Virtual buttons unlock as you progress through the game and their functionality becomes relevant. Some of these are context sensitive and will only be shown if there is something that can be done by tapping them in that instance.

For a complete breakdown of the mobile exclusive virtual buttons, visit our Touch Control Guide.

CROSS PLATFORM SAVE

Upon creating an account on iOS, you can visit the Account Management page on warframe.com to link your Warframe Mobile account to your Cross Platform Save account. Cross Platform Save setup instructions can be found in the Account Management Page.

TENNOGEN

Warframe’s first iOS build arrives with 9 fan-favourite TennoGen items available in the in-game Market!

• Jotunheim Syandana
  • Volt Arrester Helmet
  • Gauss Agito Skin
  • Zenoriu Mask
  • Sildarg Syandana
  • Tsujinasa Syandana
  • Sari Syandana
  • Icarius Syandana
  • Repala Syandana

Depending on a player's Cross Platform Save setup, these items may be accessible without the need to purchase upon Linking Mobile to their Cross Platform Save Account:

• If you can access the above TennoGen on both PC and existing linked non-PC Platform(s), you can access them on Mobile too. 
  • If you can access the above TennoGen only on Non-PC Platforms, you can access them on Mobile too. 
  • If you can access the above TennoGen only on PC, you cannot access them on Mobile. 

As stated in the 'TennoGen and Cross Platform Save' article from November 2023, TennoGen purchased on PC can only be used on PC. 

Due to existing license agreements, previously released TennoGen items cannot appear on Mobile without new license agreements that cover this new Platform. It is our goal to work with TennoGen artists to build out a library of TennoGen items on Mobile over time, as well as ensuring all future TennoGen releasing on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch also come to Mobile simultaneously. 

STARTER WEAPON PACK

Outfit your Arsenal with a powerful Primary Weapon and Max Rank Mod! The Starter Weapon Pack is the best value to enhance your Warframe experience.

• Aeolak Primary Weapon (Max Rank): Versatile and strangely familiar, the Aeolak at Max Rank can meet the needs of any Mission you encounter in the Origin System.
  • Maxed Serration (Max Rank): Upgrade your Rifle’s Damage output with a Max Rank Serration Mod to cut through the thickest Grineer armor or most advanced Corpus shielding.
  • 100 Platinum: Purchase Weapons, Warframes and Customizations from the Market, or trade with other Tenno!

This pack was designed to celebrate the iOS launch of Warframe, but is available on all platforms for $4.99 USD. 

ANDROID

Warframe for Android devices is now in development. We will host an Android Closed Beta at a future date. Tenno can opt-in to be notified of the Android Closed Beta by visiting warframe.com/android

Pre-Order Bonus & Day 1 Login Reward

• The Bombyx Syandana and a 3-Day Affinity Booster await upon first login!
    • Note: if you decide to include your iOS account in Cross Platform Save, the new iOS account will Link (not Merge) to your Primary Cross Platform Save Account. In these cases, we have ensured that you will receive the Bombyx Syandana and 3-Day Affinity Booster on the Primary Account.

Known Issues List

• Stuck on Shawzin screen: under investigation, please avoid Shawzin use to avoid getting stuck
  • Video / graphic settings not behaving properly
  • Nintendo Switch Pro Controller not functioning as expected on iOS
  • Orbiter Customization unavailable at launch
  • UI Customization is still being finalized
  • Search functionality in the Settings Menu is still being finalized
  • Arsenal UI and other UI elements are a continual work in progress, and may change over time
  • Game may close if it is put in the Background and another app is opened which takes focus
  • Touch controls lack a manual Melee Mode, which makes it impossible to use Tennokai. Work in progress

Will there be a chance to add Gyro Capabilities for moving the camera?

Now that we have reached iOS, why not develop left and right viewing angle options? You must know that there are many players like me who have always been accustomed to the right viewing angle. The default on iOS is the left viewing angle and there is no setting option.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2024 at 9:35 AM, thelordzko said:

Hi there review to the app. So far incarnum weapons activations and heavy attacks not possible inside game ios. Operator abilities like zenurik don’t display, it lit means he only shoots the amp. When placing mods certain bugs magnifiez the mods or stuck the game ill attach ss. Also check exalted abilities as I’ve noticed that mesas regulator dont work the same as the range of the 4th ability is the range of a normal aim shoot of a normal weapon.

Hi there review to the app. So far incarnum weapons activations and heavy attacks not possible inside game ios. Operator abilities like zenurik don’t display, it lit means he only shoots the amp. When placing mods certain bugs magnifiez the mods or stuck the game ill attach ss. Also check exalted abilities as I’ve noticed that mesas regulator dont work the same as the range of the 4th ability is the range of a normal aim shoot of a normal weapon.

Hi. If you replay The War Within you’ll be able to use Transference Abilities. It’s the only fix available now

Le 21/02/2024 à 02:23, Speedrunner7274 a dit :

J'ai un problème pour relier mon compte iOS à mon compte PC, il me connecte toujours à mon compte iOS à la place et à les lier.

J’avais le même problème il ne faut pas utiliser safari pour lier iOS ! Essaye sur un appareil android c’est ce que j’ai fait et mes comptes son lié 

We still can’t complete The Sacrifice due to a bug where you cannot place the stones in that minigame like the game asks you to, also you should add an option where you can toggle the logs, people that plays with 4 fingers like me struggles with it since it pops up in the screen all the time.

Theres also a bug with the movement buttons where if you press slide and quickly press jump the camera does a big turn upwards or downwards, making it impossible to play with 4 fingers, i also think the game is not supported to play like that though.

And finally mobile players cannot use the chat properly (we cant open links, we cant even write in the chat search bar and also we cannot press on players names, instead it takes it like if we pressed 5 names above the name we wanted to press.)

idk if this is the right place to put all this but i wanted to let it out.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, iThinkAboutHerEverydayy said:

We still can’t complete The Sacrifice due to a bug where you cannot place the stones in that minigame like the game asks you to, also you should add an option where you can toggle the logs, people that plays with 4 fingers like me struggles with it since it pops up in the screen all the time.

Theres also a bug with the movement buttons where if you press slide and quickly press jump the camera does a big turn upwards or downwards, making it impossible to play with 4 fingers, i also think the game is not supported to play like that though.

And finally mobile players cannot use the chat properly (we cant open links, we cant even write in the chat search bar and also we cannot press on players names, instead it takes it like if we pressed 5 names above the name we wanted to press.)

idk if this is the right place to put all this but i wanted to let it out.

Thanks Tenno, we are aware of the bugs you references and are working on our next hotfix release. I'll let the team know about your request to toggle the logs -- while it's not a bug, it is interesting feedback! 

• Like 3

Hi there are a few bugs on iOS that I would like to report. 

1) At the end of mission screen the stats screen only shows one row of stats unless the screen is expanded. TXcz34r.jpeg

2) When you try to filter the text of chat it cannot be typed in. There is no text box that appears and it acts like you are on a computer with a flashing line waiting for text input.

ejylROA.jpeg

3) The inventory sell screen is cut off and you are unable to see the filters to sell more quickly and conveniently than by scrolling.
QT6UNtq.jpeg

4) On mission loading screen you are unable to move the ship around. You can only make the action happen to display the ship action. I don’t what this is called, but look at my ship on the right and middle ship. Mine has the ship action in use during the screenshot and the middle ship does not. 
hSQp80S.jpeg

5) The mission vote text overlaps the squad icon chat making it impossible to see who is voted or if you have voted. You also cannot press the accept button because it is overlayed. You have to go to menu to accept. The nightwave button also has a small overlay issue that do not affect the use of it or others significantly.

wRsOLYn.png

VUVfhRo.png

Edited by calmlylit
Added a sentence I forgot to type.

I would like to report some more bugs.

1) If you do not have a weapon to switch to equipped then you are unable to drop the power cell to go back to shooting.

K85jGuL.png

2) If you open the big map, then mission text status becomes hidden off the screen.

ulJBy0z.png

3) Many abilities cancel ability to auto shoot or auto melee enemies. Mag 4, Hydroid tentacles, Khora cage, Nezah stabs, Probably others like rhino stomp etc. as well as the bug seems to be resulted from any enemy affected by a lift status. I do not have any images for this sorry.

Edited by calmlylit
Changed wording of a sentence to be not ambiguous

Hi, I would like to report some more bugs.

1) The display of nezah armour is underlayed beneath the buttons for move,ent. I believe they are mostly default location and I only changed the skills, the change weapon, and maybe the reload button placement (none of which are overlapping). This probably affects other frames like Saryn or Nidus with similar counters as well. However I have not seen them yet in circuit to try.

diJebNh.jpeg

2) When switching to interior vs exterior view of railjack customization the game will automatically switch interior view. However when you switch back to exterior customization it does not change back to exterior view and stays in interior of the railjack. But the customization UI does update properly so you are changing colors properly but are unable to preview them without leaving the interface completely. The image shows  it in “exterior” customization while stuck in interior view if this is confusing to read sorry.

jTAVsH4.jpeg

3) It seems to be unable to view default mod config if the warframe is not owned in circuit. Tapping the configure prompt either in the enter one or on the upper right results in no response at all. There is no change and it is like nothing is tapped at all.

F2rz2Sa.jpeg

4) When someone forces a missions before you are loaded out completely it will bring you into a loading in screen while your load out screen was not finished. Then when the new mission loads you lose the ability to see the map, teammate and your status. You are also unable to see a chat box even in the pause menu.

Qbk4LeC.png

8eIMMEZ.png

Edited by calmlylit
Expanded #3 description.

Is there a button installed in the mobile spacecraft? I'm so disappointed. And why don't you have an option button when you can sell landing boats in the store? I bought two, so I can't change them? It's cheating money, right???

If the authorities no longer pay attention to the voices of players, they will gradually be lost. I believe that this is a process of exchanging hearts, and I believe that no matter how much I love something, if there is no response in the long run, it will slowly cool down and wither.

A good game should have scolding and maintenance. You know the coordination of yin and yang, right? Because this is the embodiment of the value. Now that the decision has been made and released, why not do it better to do it well? Is the original intention gone? I believe that everyone who loves Star Wars Armor is keen. Let's see the official determination and perseverance!