Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free To Play Or Pay To Win?

ALaws

Now onto the part I'm sure everyone is worried about. Is the game free to play or pay to win?

Who's this "everyone" and why do you feel you're forced to buy things other than slots?

Might want to articulate your post better next time if you're looking for a discussion or some answers.

what to say, just on another thread i said something similar to this,

i havent committed to this game yet, but am about to. get your cash out spend if you like it, without paying customers the game will not stay.I intend on spending money for the publisher.

free to play games are out there, try googling dora the explorer and see how long you enjoy that experience. If you want to enjoy new and exciting games with good content it comes with a cost.

Indeed, but it's not required in Warframe at all, aside from slots you can pretty much craft anything on your own with ingame credits.

+1 So true! It just takes time. You can get BPs as loot drops are purchase them w/ credits. You can aslo find Orokin Catalysts and reactors on Alert missions and elswhere, I believe.

I have two frames and my weapons arsenal is full. So far I have spent $20 and that was just to support the devs on their Founder's pack.

I prefer Pay to Play. One of Nirvana's best (which is hard, since most of their music is S#&$)

You Sir, win an internet.

But on a more relevant note. This has been debated since us VIPs first got into the game back in october. I don't think we need another thread about this, especially since DE has changed the game from "pay to get pro" to "farm to get all the stuff that you can get with platinum. (exceptcolorpickerswhichareoverratedanyways)"

Edited by Zerroth

They just need to change how Orkin Catalists and Reactors are gained as well as how one gets weapon and warframe slots. Other than that you only pay for convieniance.

well yeah and then, the de devs cant survive because they give you everything for free. what a great idea :D

tumblr_mgozbhtqap1qhnoxno1_500.gif<--again.

This has been discussed over and over again, it's like the PVP topics that come up every week or so. (However at a lesser rate) The last major one lasted 5-7 pages, maybe more before DERebecca let it run its course, and closed it. General idea from the other topic was everyone has their opinion and you can't please everyone. No matter what you say and think, someone will have a different view... -.-

Edited by FateZero

tumblr_mgozbhtqap1qhnoxno1_500.gif<--again.

This has been discussed over and over again, it's like the PVP topics that come up every week or so. (However at a lesser rate) The last major one lasted 5-7 pages, maybe more before DERebecca let it run its course, and closed it. General idea from the other topic was everyone has their opinion and you can't please everyone. No matter what you say and think, someone will have a different view... -.-

And truth was spoken! I hope we can now close this thread with your post ^^