Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe idea - A card using-type frame.

1OfTheUndying

Frame name - "The Leveriad". Created by Drusus Leverian, creator and curator of the Leverian. Lore is that he created what would become the Frame as a helper for the Leverian, but after a visit from The Man In The Wall, it became a Warframe (aka, magic...gimme a break, considering everything else that happens in that universe, it isnt much of a leap...anyway). Since his name has Roman origin, I will use Latin words for abilities.
Abilities
#1- pingere for "painting" - Raises up a copy of a painting from the Leverian as a shield.
#2- iacio for "throw" - throws Prex cards.
#3- mitra for "rope" - sets up stanchions with health that can "guide" enemies in a certain path
#4- mulțumesc for "thanks" - forcibly "acquire donations (aka credits)" from enemies

Passive Ability - Librarian
Does more damage with Grimoire weapons. Also has more Ability Damage with more Prex cards collected.

Weapons that comes with release -
Melee - club similar to a museum Stanchion (the thing with a rope for guiding/dividing areas in a museum)

Ranged - "liber" for "book". New "Grimoire" style book, wrapped in a leather binding, that is of the Cold element, as opposed to the current Grimoire that uses Electric.

10 hours ago, 1OfTheUndying said:

Frame name - "The Leveriad". Created by Drusus Leverian, creator and curator of the Leverian. Lore is that he created what would become the Frame as a helper for the Leverian, but after a visit from The Man In The Wall, it became a Warframe (aka, magic...gimme a break, considering everything else that happens in that universe, it isnt much of a leap...anyway). Since his name has Roman origin, I will use Latin words for abilities.

Allow me to give you a simpler option: name of Custos ("guardian" or "custodian"), a frame given by Ballas to Leverian to safeguard his inner archives who mischievously places his cards throughout the exhibits to promote visitors to reward those who pay greater attention to the exhibits.

Other than the Prex card part of the passive, I'm all for this frame (and totally not biased as someone who works in museums).

• Like 1