Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa rework ideas

NanoticalShadow

I would love to say I main Mesa but after her rework she hasn’t felt the same and I just can’t seem to have fun with her kit. So hers some of what I’d like to see to really make her fun again and more in line with the new concept of Warframe. her current 1 I feel like needs to be her passive and just be automatic, then her new 1 should be a hud pulse to ping enemies in front of her in some way to let her see pinged enemies through walls and tag them with a lock on for her 4th and give you a damage buff to marked enemies. her 2 should be a stick of dynamite that can be shot in air to explode in larger area and marked enemies that die by it spread effects like they explode too. her 3 should be a toggle that gives her damage negate like reverse Baruuk where the more marked enemies killed the more bullets she dodges and if she isn’t killing then it slowly goes down and regenerates ammo. And last her 4 I’d say the changes need be that she has free movement no more diminishing target radical and instead make the screen go slightly red and she goes into a berserk mode where she starts to lose health the faster she fires, so she self damages while she’s in this mode. Also, marked enemies can be shot through walls and obstacles.

and lastly I REALLY really really really really really want a CLOTH  triangle tenogen poncho that can be in her augmented slot similar to Revenants Mephisto skin also make her eye glow red when she uses her 4th and add effects like her poncho and parts of her clothing float when she activates her 4 to really give off that silent gun rage effect 

When I say triangle and mean I don’t want a square Pancho they look goofy 

I think the only thing that would improve in my case is the circle of 4 is reduced but to at least 50% of the screen and it is not so small
and be able to use the other skills while using the 4