The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's never too late for dojo updates.

When the Railjack was launched, there were almost no functions for it, now it's really cool to play with the railjack, especially with the crew you can hire. Which led me to think, why not have NPCs in our dojo, to give more life to the environment?

It would be cool to have some NPCs with idle animations to leave in some places and stop having to use the statues. lol

What do you think of this idea? Everyone can comment, as long as they are constructive, positive or not.

J52SDjc.png

• Like 3

I dont see much use for NPCs on the Dojo that just stand still, maybe we could have Syndicate NPCs in our Dojos selling their respective items and exchanging medallions for rep it would be more interesting.

Also, the only current update to Dojos i really look forward to is the building process. DE needs to make a UI where players can plan and build their entire Dojos at once instead of having to constantly reload to add rooms or wait 2 hours to delete rooms.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I dont see much use for NPCs on the Dojo that just stand still, maybe we could have Syndicate NPCs in our Dojos selling their respective items and exchanging medallions for rep it would be more interesting.

Also, the only current update to Dojos i really look forward to is the building process. DE needs to make a UI where players can plan and build their entire Dojos at once instead of having to constantly reload to add rooms or wait 2 hours to delete rooms.

Super agree! 

In addition to having NPCs, we would also have something useful that could add to our gameplay, such as sindicate NPCs as you said.

It would also be interesting to reduce the time of things, because the resource alone to set up a dojo alone is already huge, now having to wait 1 day or 2 to finish each diagram is annoying.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, -GV--Mandrako said:

hat do you think of this idea? Everyone can comment, as long as they are constructive, positive or not.

we kind of have this already, Ventkids can be seen in the Bash lab that offers Yareli and Kompressa Parts. we also had Fibonacci speaking through the Gargoyle, and not everyone liked it.

typical: all the factions, all the different NPCs and the one that gets in are my least favourite group.

10 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

we kind of have this already, Ventkids can be seen in the Bash lab that offers Yareli and Kompressa Parts. we also had Fibonacci speaking through the Gargoyle, and not everyone liked it.

typical: all the factions, all the different NPCs and the one that gets in are my least favourite group.

But still a lab you know? The rest of dojo is completly "just decorations". Sometimes I feel the dojo is an abandoned place. But I get your point.