Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relicruns

_SYNTHDEMON_

Sadly the 30th time (definitely more), that some 4th joins in after the mission has been completed for 90% and we are like 700mtrs throught the exterminate map which is only like 850mtrs in length. the 4th ends up with only having 8/10 reactant, there are 0-1 cloud spawns after. Which is superinconvenient. The rest of the squad has to walk like 400 mtrs back to just get that one reactant that may not be there on the floor anymore at all... No continuing cloud spawns either. This has been a problem since 2018... Since the day i started playing. I wonder if matchmaking is going to be improved on this part. Defense ends with matchmaking from the first wave 3-4 I think, Mobile defense after the first objective has been defended. But yeah. Exterminates can be even joined after like 100/.120 enemies have been killed... Then you're almost forced to wait 3 extra mins. while you could've extracted in like 20s otherwise... that's a bummer imo

One possible alleviation of this problem I can imagine would be that latecomers spawn with more than 0 Reactant,
make it equal to whoever has the most (with a cap of ~8 maybe to not enable AFK BS), or an average of the Squad, something like that.

Pumped up corruption / enemy-and-thus-Reactant spawns even after the mission is "completed" would be nice also.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-03-03 at 11:19 AM, NinjaZeku said:

One possible alleviation of this problem I can imagine would be that latecomers spawn with more than 0 Reactant,
make it equal to whoever has the most (with a cap of ~8 maybe to not enable AFK BS), or an average of the Squad, something like that.

Pumped up corruption / enemy-and-thus-Reactant spawns even after the mission is "completed" would be nice also.

That does indeed sound like an amazing solution! Thanks for your vision on this topic 🥷🏻❤️‍🔥