Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl Missions need to have Co-Op Missions added

Kaotyke

There is currently only 3 missions with Kahl.

DE, I know you added a few things and QoL updates on it, but they are just the same repeating missions all the time. Sure this is the essence of Warframe, repetition, but the most egregious thing I found is that you are alone.

I'm not saying to make those missions Co-Op for shenanigans, keep them there. But instead ADD more missions with Co-Op option, you dont need to make something new, you could use the same idea of normal Warframe gameplay:

Exterminate Narmer Forces on a Galeon.  

Get to extraction while fighting Narmer forces on the way.

You dont need to make everyone in the squad be Kahl, make them generic Grineer/Corpus that we saved, just make us be able to customize them. For the Corpus, I imagine how hard it would be to make the ability to summon MOAs and Ospreys in a non-Corpus map and if all 4 players are Corpus and all of them Summon a small army. You could make them work like Grineer, the assets are in the game: Blunt/Shield and Grenade. While those guys will not have Veilbreaker, I dont particularly would mind if they didnt have anything in the 3rd ability slot. But you could make us able to customize what to put there, perhaps deploy 1 MOA/Roller. Hek, you could take something from Payday and put down Ammo (if you make ammo limited instead of infinite like we have in normal Kahl missions), Medkits, Flashbangs...

As for rewards, because there have to have those... you could make this another way to get Narmer Isoplast.

Weapons could use what Kahl does and we find them around the map, but we could chose to start with some basic ones. Better ones we find on the field.

• Like 1

I'd rather not have any more kahl content. Movement just feel irredeemably awful compared to warframe movement. It was fine as a one off during the quest (even if the quest didnt really use it all that well). Similar to the part of second dream where we got to princess carry the operator: fine as a novelty quest thing, awful when made into a grind.

• Like 6