Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new Yareli augment looks great but I can't help but think this should just be a part of her kit (as well as other minor tweaks)

(PSN)TNDA_Vice

So I play warframe because I like the movement system.  I love the pacing and the smoothness.  I have zero interest in K drive and Necramech, though I did slog through it to master the items.  Yareli would see more playtime in my opinion if this augment, as well as her aquablade augment were just built in.  People such as myself who dislike these alternative movement systems and actively try to avoid them could happily use merulina beside our tenno as a companion, while the people who enjoy K-drive can still board it if they want to.  The freedom of choice for this ability would be a huge improvement to this warframe.

I also  firmly believe surging blades should be part of her kit.  It doesn't offer a lot in the way other augments do for an ability to warrant the slot. Her abilities in general don't offer a lot of help to a squad.  She can't reliably buff her teammates or herself in a really meaningful way, she can't reduce enemy defenses, and she also has very limited crowd control.  A better use of an aquablade augment slot would be something to let it proc a status that it doesn't normally have or have all the blades launch out as a radial attack for x amount more energy.

Lastly, even though I hate K-drive I think the players who like it should have the option to install mods on their merulina.  

Thanks for reading,

Cheers

• Like 1