Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Walking Kahl

Kahl's missions are not interesting but neither boring.... but i have gotten tired of the way they go ever since they came into play.

I don't think anyone likes to walk with him... or with operator...or with a frame, but what happens with Kahl, takes us way back.... when we ALWAYS had to switch to sprint mode after any interaction or shooting  and thank god those days are over... but not in Kahl's case..

From sprint.......Kahl landing from fly, walks..... Kahl sends any command, walks.......... Kahl fires the beacon, walks...... kahl after the use of rampart, walks........ Kahl farts......walks again!! 😡

Seriously......for sake.. plus this ridiculous thing when he gets hit and falls... like a train threw him down while he was drunk and needs a crane to get him up. In general the walk mode in this game was always so painfully slow for most frames and the operators, except for 2-3 frames only.

This is not Kahl.... but Johny Walker.... ( at least they increased his sprint speed right?)

My issues with Kahl:

- Slow walk, usually try finding the Helion (Jetpack) as fast as possible when on the Earth mission, on the Venus missions i usually keep double tapping Shift to use his dash/dodge for mobility and on the Murex i just use the Helion as it moves Kahl much faster.
- Slow fall recovery, his animation takes long, i usually double tap shift to dash when he touches the ground as it many times breaks the fall animation.
- Very slow Knockdown recovery, in fights with Sprag and Wolf this usually sounds doom as these enemies have more than enough time to close in on Kahl and strike multiple times or charge some special attack towards the player.
- Very restricted movements wile giving Orders, you are unable to do anything but walk very slowly for 2~3 seconds when giving orders, meanwile enemies are still shooting at and pummeling you.

2 hours ago, Spiros78 said:

Kahl's missions are not interesting but neither boring....

I disagree so much with this. They are boring AF. And to top it all off, you cant skip any of them, no RNG rotation for them for some reason just to make you suffer through each and every inch of increasingly tedious maps. 0/10 people recommend.