Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stumbled on a fun...lore thing? in the Entrati Labs

kokuou_ji

i don't remember if anything like this has been shown, but a search for "entrati labs floating head" and other variants of the wording yielded no results anywhere!

i uploaded it here: 

i doubt this is any kind of bug, but that being said, it has interesting lore implications. is this some kind of half-spawned void manifestation? is it a connection of multiverses? it looked the same on all three of our games, so i know it isn't a broken replica of a specific tenno.

scared the S#&$ out of us 🤣 just wanted to post it for posterity in case anyone else stumbles on it and wonders if they're going crazy!

• Like 1

That is interesting, but I think it's genuinely just a bug. I've encountered many similar floating head bugs in Warframe and this looks like one of them. It's in the same place where Wally taunts us when we start the Entrati Labs quest.

That being said, I have zero idea how you managed to trigger or, partially trigger it.

41 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

That is interesting, but I think it's genuinely just a bug. I've encountered many similar floating head bugs in Warframe and this looks like one of them. It's in the same place where Wally taunts us when we start the Entrati Labs quest.

That being said, I have zero idea how you managed to trigger or, partially trigger it.

oh, that could be! i've definitely seen my share of glitched heads, and they usually have that buzz cut hard cutoff, i was just surprised it showed for all of us. no idea why it happened to trigger then, it's the first i've seen it on the open tileset at all and it happened on all three of our games. wild stuff! if it is a bug of some kind i'd have no clue how to replicate it 🤣 just got lucky with the wildly creepy spawn i guess