Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante Unbound

Rammy69

I have a question about the new update coming up called dante unbound. since you spend 2 reward pool runs of netracells for the new "netracell sortie" mode, does that mean that if i clear all my netracells for that week before the update drops, i wont be able to participate in the new netracell mode until weekly reset hits 5 days later on sunday??

Edited by Rammy69
  • Like 4

yeah, I'm curious about this as well. if it works out that Deep Archimedea has a much better chance of shards, then I'll do them, but if the results are the same, I may have to consider saving my Netracells: I'll still play the mode occasionally if it's fun, but let's be honest, the vast majority of us, myself included, are mainly interested in shards. 

this week and next you're fine, but the week after that, Dante Unbound drops on the Tuesday, so it may be wise to run just three Netracells and save the other two, just in case.

13 hours ago, Hikuro-93 said:

For now that's what I am assuming. Therefore I only plan to do 3 netracell runs next week.

Unless DE states otherwise, of course.

I would advice against even that due to the drop table change that comes with the patch, which will remove all S#&$ arcanes and increase the chance for shards from Netracells. So I'd advice saving all netracell runs until the patch hits in order to benefit from the updates drop table.

• Like 3

On 2024-03-18 at 2:09 AM, Rammy69 said:

I have a question about the new update coming up called dante unbound. since you spend 2 reward pool runs of netracells for the new "netracell sortie" mode, does that mean that if i clear all my netracells for that week before the update drops, i wont be able to participate in the new netracell mode until weekly reset hits 5 days later on sunday??

In another thread ppl say you might be getting a "freebie'run the first week.

BUT im paramoid so i will be waiting until i see for sure.