Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ITEM LOCK! NOW!

wiltfang1233

I have been playing Warframe for a few weeks now and already I am having a massive issue with not being able to lock items in the inventory and accidently selling them. Why isn't this a thing yet? It seems like the only replies are from individuals who belive they are too good for such a simple function and would rather complain about people not being able to use their eye balls before they click the sell option. While this might be true its also just a pathetic, rude and immature response. I understand some people might not have any issues with this however for some of us who work long hours, don't get a lot of sleep or even people who stay up late exhausted just for a moment to unwind in their favorite game, this is an issue. For anyone who bothered to read this far without formulating an idiotic opinion that no one cares about, has anyone started a petition ? something to get the ball moving on this topic? because for a game that requires hours if not days for crafting to be finished on some items, I am sick and tired of having to hit up support because the devs have ignored the fact the game auto slects items to sell by just clicking on them. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE.

ps. if anyone is poking fun at the fact that I may have gotten upset after not using my eyeballs before selling an item late last night after work and went off on a tangent, then you are exactly right. =)

Edited by wiltfang1233
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wiltfang1233 said:

I am sick and tired of having to hit up support because the devs have ignored the fact the game auto slects items to sell by just clicking on them. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE.

I don't mind it. However process of selling stuff is not easy to the point of "auto select". You click manually (nothing is selected automatically..), then you need to confirm it. Selling to other players are even more cumbersome (for good reasons!). You don't need to check your eyes (like you said). You just need to read and don't click any message confirming stuff.

One problem I can see is confirmation buttons are autoselected or your mouse hover over that button. So you can confirm via double press/hit. Is this the case in this game?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, wiltfang1233 said:

I have been playing Warframe for a few weeks now and already I am having a massive issue with not being able to lock items in the inventory and accidently selling them. Why isn't this a thing yet? It seems like the only replies are from individuals who belive they are too good for such a simple function and would rather complain about people not being able to use their eye balls before they click the sell option. While this might be true its also just a pathetic, rude and immature response. I understand some people might not have any issues with this however for some of us who work long hours, don't get a lot of sleep or even people who stay up late exhausted just for a moment to unwind in their favorite game, this is an issue. For anyone who bothered to read this far without formulating an idiotic opinion that no one cares about, has anyone started a petition ? something to get the ball moving on this topic? because for a game that requires hours if not days for crafting to be finished on some items, I am sick and tired of having to hit up support because the devs have ignored the fact the game auto slects items to sell by just clicking on them. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE.

ps. if anyone is poking fun at the fact that I may have gotten upset after not using my eyeballs before selling an item late last night after work and went off on a tangent, then you are exactly right. =)

All we need is just a simple buyback option, which like every MMO has, even B-class ones. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Be it as it may, this is what the devs are going to tell you:

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=15583513

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

All we need is just a simple buyback option, which like every MMO has, even B-class ones. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Be it as it may, this is what the devs are going to tell you:

Reveal hidden contents

tenor.gif?itemid=15583513

Thats really sad to hear, its really not that wild of a change either.

3 hours ago, wiltfang1233 said:

some of us who work long hours, don't get a lot of sleep or even people who stay up late exhausted just for a moment to unwind in their favorite game,

I get wanting to unwind, but it sounds like you need to get to sleep for your own health and hopefully your schedule changes for the better.

4 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Yeah I mean, if you end up looting the Despair or Hate, make sure you don't actually end up selling them, I can assure you two 3k hours grind isn't worth throwing your sanity away for.

Not to worry. Support has been known to give items back for accidental sales. As long as you dont spam them, they will help you.

17 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

Yeah I mean, if you end up looting the Despair or Hate, make sure you don't actually end up selling them, I can assure you two 3k hours grind isn't worth throwing your sanity away for.

It is in no way a 3K hour grind. RNG is RNG, but in nearly 6300 hours I've got 5 extra spare despair and 30 spare hate blueprints since I stopped vending the dupes. Always keep stalker marks and just play the game and they'll happen. If you don't feel like popping a real boss, just go sneeze on The Sergeant a few times whenever you're no longer marked by Stalker.