The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deep Archimedea Game Mode Coming Next Week

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, WillFrost2 said:

There's still one key question that I have not seen a clear answer for anywhere. I've seen a number of people bring this up in the thread, but not seen any clear responses ...

Will the "one-time bonus of 5 Netracell Search Pulses" be a refresh or add to what we have left over

To clarify, if do not run my 5 netracell missions before the patch, will I now ...

(a) have 10 netracell search pulses? (enabling 5 runs of deep archimedea)

(b) or will it simply refresh the 5? (so I wasted 5 potential runs)

First of all, Archimedea takes two pulses, not one. Secondly, I think it cannot be played more than once a week, but I'm not sure about this. So, my bet is that we can already complete our five runs before the update, like I did.

On 2024-03-30 at 11:45 PM, RagingBonibus said:

Why didnt you guys announce the nerf to melee guidance or at least put it in patch notes? Completely unnecessary nerf to something a small part of the community used for fun. Please at the very lest go the route of shield gating and make a compromise as my favorite warframe buruuk barely works in high level steel path now. Melee guidance required a lot of investment whereas something like melee crescendo does not and they do a very similar function, whilst still exsisting in their respective role. melee guidance being easier to obtain but requiring more investment, and melee crescendo being harder to obtain but requiring basically no outside investment at all. This is the 3rd time ive posted about melee guidance because this needs to be reversed or fixed. as prior to the nerf it was not meta and it was not widely used. You cant even heavy with a melee guidance setup either. it wasnt hurting game balance and was only used by a small part of the community.

Baruuk barly work in steel path?! That is build or skill issue, not to be an A****** but he can easy do high lvl steel path with no issue.

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, VibingCat a dit :

First of all, Archimedea takes two pulses, not one. Secondly, I think it cannot be played more than once a week, but I'm not sure about this. So, my bet is that we can already complete our five runs before the update, like I did.

You use 2 pulses to unlock deep archimedea, then use 1 pulse to run it, so you can run 3 each week. It was said multiple times :)

• Like 2

hace 2 horas, PurpleDraken dijo:

You use 2 pulses to unlock deep archimedea, then use 1 pulse to run it, so you can run 3 each week. It was said multiple times :)

No, you don't use any to run it. Just 2 to unlock it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PurpleDraken said:

Interesting. 🤔 

11 hours ago, PurpleDraken said:

You use 2 pulses to unlock, then can run it any number of times, however you can only get up to 5 rewards total.  So you can get in total 8 rewards, 5 from DA and 3 from Netracells. That's what was said multiple times, the confusion was from when Reb started insinuating that and got corrected by Pablo on Devstream 176. Hope this clarifies

Il y a 1 heure, Fenastreal a dit :

You use 2 pulses to unlock, then can run it any number of times, however you can only get up to 5 rewards total.  So you can get in total 8 rewards, 5 from DA and 3 from Netracells. That's what was said multiple times, the confusion was from when Reb started insinuating that and got corrected by Pablo on Devstream 176. Hope this clarifies

I see, thank you for the clarification.

On 2024-04-01 at 8:18 PM, PurpleDraken said:

Wrong, you only need 2 pulses to unlock it each week. You can run it infinite times once unlocked for that week but to get highest tier of reward you need to select most modifiers.

1 hour ago, DarkLordLan said:

Wrong, you only need 2 pulses to unlock it each week. You can run it infinite times once unlocked for that week but to get highest tier of reward you need to select most modifiers.

This was my understanding as well. Similar to archons, subsequent runs will yield no rewards, but you are free to run it, iiuc.

At least in the long haul, the first week will be different?

On 2024-03-26 at 6:26 PM, [DE]Megan said:

With that in mind, we wanted to reassure you that we will be adding a one-time bonus of 5 Netracell Search Pulses with the Deep Archimedea Hotfix next week, which will last until the following weekly reset (Monday, April 8th @ 0:00 UTC).

Here's hoping that if the polish deadline requires being set further than April 3rd, the reset timer for the extra netracell keys will also be pushed further. It might be quite a disappointment to the players who were expecting it to be before the middle of the week.

I can't speak for everyone, but I appreciate the readiness to delay content instead of rushing it out in an overly buggy state, but I do very much hope that the polish includes setting fitting rewards and avoiding run-ending bugs. Personally, I would be fine with waiting an extra week if it meant that the game mode has gone through thorough QA and doesn't have the equivalent of the old netracell pool (which even in its much better state equates things that can be bought for cavia standing from bird 3 without limitations (melee arcane adapter, that just saves the user 20p) to things that are very time limited (archon shards, crescendo/duplicate) and are only earnable through the mission itself.).

so okay it has been a week, When is the Archimedea update happening because today, Wednesday, no netracell refill..no additonal charges, no archimedea update so what gives yall already put it off for a week and have given no word or update yet 

Right

32 minutes ago, Lobotomizeur said:

They said "this week" during devshort, I guess it's either tomorrow or friday.

They said a week from last Wednesday 

A lot of us players are tired of broken promises constantly DE! 

il y a 7 minutes, Phoenix0327 a dit :

Right

They said a week from last Wednesday 

A lot of us players are tired of broken promises constantly DE! 

Well, they said next week, they didn't mention a day otherwise they would've said 3rd or another date, it's not like we were in a urge or anything.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lobotomizeur said:

Well, they said next week, they didn't mention a day otherwise they would've said 3rd or another date, it's not like we were in an urge or anything.

Speak for yourself I have zero to do lol

• Like 1

On 2024-03-26 at 9:26 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Hi Tenno!

With Dante Unbound’s release this week on March 27th quickly approaching, we have made the decision to launch without the Deep Archimedea game mode and instead ship it in a Hotfix on all platforms next week.

The team assessed where Deep Archimedea was at and determined some additional time was needed to iron out the last wrinkles and make those final polish checks. Given the complexity of the game mode and all the careful design considerations required in its development, we want to ensure that when it gets to you in its best state!

As an additional reminder, Deep Archimedea requires 2 Netracell Search Pulses in order to play. With that in mind, we wanted to reassure you that we will be adding a one-time bonus of 5 Netracell Search Pulses with the Deep Archimedea Hotfix next week, which will last until the following weekly reset (Monday, April 8th @ 0:00 UTC). This should ensure everyone who meets the requirements can attempt Deep Archimedea, even if the weekly five Netracells have been completed!

We’re excited to have Dante Unbound finally in your hands on March 27th and look forward to seeing you put your loadouts to the test next week with Deep Archimedea! 

Thanks for your patience, Tenno.

Additional info:

Netracell Drop Table changes are still coming with the Dante Unbound update on March 27th.

@[DE]Megan can you clarify... Does that mean we will have a bank of 10 for just this week or will it just refill back to a full 5 charges only if we have already used some of the original 5?