Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily gifts

Cryhuang

The 75% discount is too little, I haven't seen it once after playing for more than 20 days, and I want to top up for such a good game!

Edited by Cryhuang

I've been playing for 10 years, nearly.

And I've seen the 75% discount maybe once per year. There are some unconfirmed tricks to getting one, but I don't recommend them because they all begin with 'Step 1. Stop playing the game for a month.'

Also...

Wait a minute...

Forum Accounts are created when you sign up to Warframe. Your account signed up on Sunday 24th, so... 20 days? Your account has existed for 4.

6 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Forum Accounts are created when you sign up to Warframe. Your account signed up on Sunday 24th, so... 20 days? Your account has existed for 4.

You're misremembering. I didn't join the forum until about 11 months after I started playing Warframe.

16 hours ago, Cryhuang said:

The 75% discount is too little, I haven't seen it once after playing for more than 20 days, and I want to top up for such a good game!

That's not how it works. It's random and you're lucky to have seen one recently. If people could just wait and get a maximum discount reliably once a month or so, nobody would buy platinum at any other time.

16 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

You're misremembering. I didn't join the forum until about 11 months after I started playing Warframe.

You're from the old Forums where they didn't sign you up until you logged into the website, like me, mine is from the even older Forums and is a couple of weeks out.

New Forums does have account creation simultaneous with the game account creation, especially after Cross Save, where they can now tie that all in. (As far as I'm aware.)

18 hours ago, Nebu4 said:

Honestly I feel like the 75% also depends on your region

I got it like 2 times over 4years when people from other regions get like two a month

I've been playing since the beginning of 2016 (in the US) and I've gotten over a dozen. Plus the occasional 50% mixed in as well as the 40s and 20s. The sad thing is I haven't needed platinum in years. I wish they'd appeared in someone else's inboxes instead of going to waste, but RNG is RNG.

3 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

You're from the old Forums where they didn't sign you up until you logged into the website, like me, mine is from the even older Forums and is a couple of weeks out.

New Forums does have account creation simultaneous with the game account creation, especially after Cross Save, where they can now tie that all in. (As far as I'm aware.)

All righty, fair enough then.