Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante Unbound for iOS Now Live!

[DE]Sam

I made the pc account just because the game doesn't allow trading unless i connect with pc account.

I never played on pc ever. Now i can't login to game at all because i activated the 2FA for trading in iOS😑. What a paradox!

Now I'm losing 100 platinum per day that i would get from daily farming prime parts etc. 😑

Please solve the problem DE asap🥲

• Like 4

В 27.03.2024 в 17:22, [DE]Sam сказал:

Hello, Tenno!

Due to Cert submission issues, the Dante Unbound Update will not launch on the iOS build today alongside the other platforms (please see our Lexicon for Cert process info). 

At this time, this means a few things, as build parity between iOS and the other platforms will be out of sync:

• Mobile players can still log into Warframe.
    • Unfortunately, if you've already linked your iOS account to another platform, you'll be unable to log in and play on iOS Warframe as Cross Platform Save functionality is temporarily disabled for the iOS platform.
  • Cross Platform Save Account Linking to iOS Accounts/Devices is temporarily disabled until Dante Unbound can be released on Mobile. 
    • For those already linked, your Account data is safe.
  • Cross Platform Play to iOS will temporarily not function until we have build parity by launching the Dante Unbound Update.

To explain Cross Platform Save further, without build parity, iOS Account Linking won’t function properly and will not allow proper access to Warframe on Mobile. Effectively, if Dante Unbound Code is on an account using up-to-date Code from PC, PS5, Xbox or Switch, the iOS will lack that content, and the platform cannot function properly. 

Due to this issue, Cross Platform Play and Save will be disabled until Dante Unbound has launched on Mobile.

We’re working diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We’ll update this thread when we receive an update and when we get Dante Unbound on iOS devices. We greatly appreciate your patience as we resolve this, Tenno! 

I would like to know if 24 hours have passed, but there is no news, even approximate, is there any progress in negotiations with apple? I think the other guys are interested too!

• Like 2

On 2024-03-27 at 8:04 PM, AvohkahTamer said:

For clarification, if someone with Cross-Save enabled (with PC account primary) plays on iOS while this is disconnected, and earns rewards, what will happen when Cross-Save is turned back on?
Will rewards gained on iOS be lost / overwritten with what's on the primary PC account, or will it merge any item changes between both platforms?

If you play in pc when iOS not available. You'll keep your progress. Only the iOS stopped functioning with crosssave enabled. PC login is functioning properly at least for me. It has same server, same account. Only the iOS client is turned off.

Related to this topic-

You can still access your warframe companion app in a cross platform enabled iOS account.

The game timer is still ongoing. The foundry is running, you can use the distillers or make something in foundry.

Edited by Shouvik2001

On 2024-03-27 at 11:33 AM, RedactedN said:

I’m confused, if I play on PC until the update is fixed, will my progress that I made on PC be transferred over to iOS once it comes back? Like let’s say I got a random mod right now on PC, will the random mod be transferred to iOS once cross save is back? And when will it be back/how long will it take? I was so ready to play the update…

Yes as long as you had them linked before the update went live

Yep just did the same thing

1 minute ago, AR2kPrime said:

I updated the app but it says I still need to update it and just keeps taking me back to the App Store. 

Yep just did the same thing

Accidentally put the message, then quoted, then put the message again XD

• [DE]Sam changed the title to Dante Unbound for iOS Now Live!

Same. Updated the app as it said but it is SO BUGGED. The "what's new" area just glitching though the background images changed perfectly, and the thing is stuck on "connecting" sometimes on "checking for updates".  Whep update finally downloading but who knows.

EDIT: I AM IN UPDATE IS WORKING!

Edited by ShrodingersCatboi

1 hour ago, [DE]Sam said:

Hello!

Our Cert submission issues have been resolved - Dante Unbound for iOS is now live! Thank you for your patience as we worked through this issue. 

The game work but my UI layout was reset to default, and I can't move the jump button when customizing my layout. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [DE]Sam said:

Hello!

Our Cert submission issues have been resolved - Dante Unbound for iOS is now live! Thank you for your patience as we worked through this issue. 

FINALLY A HEAVY ATTACK BUTTON!! I CAN PLAY MY XORIS NOW THANK YOU DE 😍

Hello, the new era battle in the iOS plot to the wild hunting link, the bug can't continue.

Hello, the new era battle in the iOS plot to the wild hunting link, the bug can't continue.

Hello, the new era battle in the iOS plot to the wild hunting link, the bug can't continue.

Hello, the new era battle in the iOS plot to the wild hunting link, the bug can't continue

4 часа назад, lablae сказал:

The game work but my UI layout was reset to default, and I can't move the jump button when customizing my layout. 

I agree, I have the same thing, and the game has also started to slow down very much. also, the interface looks different, I had to reduce it so that everything could be seen

13 hours ago, wisej said:

is it me that warframe loading stuck at the “warframe" screen

I had the same problem , waited for 8 hrs + to see if it was some kind of server related problem , then i went ahead & deleted the whole game & downloaded it back again , that seemed to fix the issue & game’s working again , in case anyone have the same problem. :)