Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante Unbound for iOS Now Live!

[DE]Sam

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're actively in conversation with our partners to try and sort out a solution. I don't have a perfect ETA for you, but we're doing what we can to get it out to you before the weekend.

Thankssss for this

First time posting, but here’s my question. 

So do we have at least an eta on when the issue will be fixed? I’m a truck driver by trade I only playing on my phone I leave my ps4 at the house cause it was practical now it was for IPhone. 

• Like 5

Ugh what timing!!  My 15yr old daughter is out of town and she's been trying to play with me on her iPad.  I drove 8hrs last night round trip, getting home at 3am, to take my daughter her PS5 controller and the magic keyboard so she could play on her iPad easier.  She texted me this morning saying she could not login on her iPad or Phone, then I saw the X post... She is mighty bummed.... and I lost my gaming buddy... :(

• Like 4

Does this mean those with crosssave are stuck with our original before crosssave platform? I only ask because I’m not the only person who doesn’t have their original account console anymore(started on ps4, ported to PC, then ios when it dropped, no longer owning a ps4) does that mean i can only play on ps4?

6 hours ago, Void2258 said:

This is the danger of dealing with Apple. Should have launched on Android first and dealt with "there is a comma missing from your forms, resubmit, pay your review fee again, and wait a week" inc. later.

It wouldn't matter if it was out on Android first. All it would mean is Android players would still play the game while the iOS players wait on their game to get reapproved, assuming updates to the Android version don't get held back by their own approval processes

I want some compensation.

I just purchased the Angels of the Zariman bundle the other day and now my 7-day resource boosters are now going to go to waste because I’m basically locked out of my account (PC is getting repaired rn, so all i have is mobile atm).

DE just can’t keep its shazwin together.

I’m honestly very disappointed and quite upset I decided to try put money into the damned game again.

I seriously would like to be repaid or receive new boosters in lieu of this mess. 

• Like 4

Serious fomo right now only because the iOS version of this game is so good. Because of some physical limitations I can’t use a controller or a mouse but game using touch controls (Fortnite, COD etc) and want to say that the touch controls in this port are excellent. Bravo to the devs for that.  Will, try to distract myself from the massive fomo and have a waffle. Thanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dongyuexin said:

I can't wait to play on the mobile,could I play it today? I just bought a xbox controller yesterday🫠

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're actively in conversation with our partners to try and sort out a solution. I don't have a perfect ETA for you, but we're doing what we can to get it out to you before the weekend.

Not today 🙂↕️

13 hours ago, Unlucky1307 said:

I don't play on mobile, but I'd like to know what situations like this mean for account syncing and access exactly for future information. For example: if the platform I FIRST played on and use as my primary account has a cert issue and gets an update delayed, does that mean I can still log in on PC and play fine? Additionally, if I log in on PC am I then locked out of playing on my initial platform until the update hits, or am I able to play with a desynced account that will have progress re-synced after the update?

Similarly, does this mean that if I were primarily a PC player and I wanted to play on mobile after the Dante release on PC but before it came to mobile, would I lose any progress once the update came to mobile during a resync?

Clarification and open communication when it comes to situations like this is key, as the initial announcement isn't particularly clear about what will happen to our account data once the update does come to mobile for anyone who does play on mobile and another platform.

So if your account is linked to other platforms, and one platform you are linked to has not certified the patch for release (Apple, Google, Microsoft, Sony) you will not be able to play at all unless you play on a new account on a certified build on a different platform, or do some dark magic account unlink voodoo which may or may not destroy progress. Am I right?

It doesn’t matter to me, iOS is the only platform I can play on currently, so switching is useless, but wow, Apple dropped the ball! And account linking not so good for those without PC (which is always certified and releases first)

19 minutes ago, MajFauxPas said:

So if your account is linked to other platforms, and one platform you are linked to has not certified the patch for release (Apple, Google, Microsoft, Sony) you will not be able to play at all unless you play on a new account on a certified build on a different platform, or do some dark magic account unlink voodoo which may or may not destroy progress. Am I right?

It doesn’t matter to me, iOS is the only platform I can play on currently, so switching is useless, but wow, Apple dropped the ball! And account linking not so good for those without PC (which is always certified and releases first)

Yup

• Like 1