Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Buff...

darkenpol

Talking about stalker Buff, .... the other night while playing a void def mission i got stalker after me and he took me down with only 2 hits, this would be accepted as normal if i wasn't with a Rhino, using a fully maxed redirection and vitality and also under iron skin, all it took was two hits from him to kill me ... i think it is ridiculous and really stupid. In my opinion this needs to be reviewed by the Devs.

also this comming from a community moderator is pretty stupid too:

I don't tend to worry much about dying since it only happens very rarely or when I'm being lazy. I'm not worried about Stalker coming along and being annoying.

Besides - I've leveled his whole set. He isn't useful to me anymore and he hasn't been all that interesting for a while.

... just a note: new players and many other players have not yet got all Stalker weapons ... as a moderator you should be moderate when tossing in your opinion

Talking about stalker Buff, .... the other night while playing a void def mission i got stalker after me and he took me down with only 2 hits, this would be accepted as normal if i wasn't with a Rhino, using a fully maxed redirection and vitality and also under iron skin, all it took was two hits from him to kill me ... i think it is ridiculous and really stupid. In my opinion this needs to be reviewed by the Devs.

also this comming from a community moderator is pretty stupid too:

... just a note: new players and many other players have not yet got all Stalker weapons ... as a moderator you should be moderate when tossing in your opinion

Tiny-Violin.jpg

My opinion does not have to be happy-go-lucky or give anyone the warm fuzzies for me to do my job. Also, you shouldn't mistake me expressing my limited experience with the change as dismissal of other Feedback. I've been paying attention just fine.

Tiny-Violin.jpg

My opinion does not have to be happy-go-lucky or give anyone the warm fuzzies for me to do my job. Also, you shouldn't mistake me expressing my limited experience with the change as dismissal of other Feedback. I've been paying attention just fine.

... see, that image illustrates you ... that is when ego overlaps  capacity.

I agree, Stalker shouldn't be able to damage Defence-specific objectives. Feels like a cheap failure.

agreed, happened on wave 30 ish xini, he killed the cryo in like 2 or 3 seconds after downed 2 players.

Edited by Alohoe