Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pathos Clamp, Pathos Clamp, Pathos Clamp HELP!!!

Warriorvie

Pathos Clamp have become the worst grind in the game by far. 
The wiki says Pathos Clamp | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom says you will 1680 Pathos Clamps to complete everything required that uses Pathos Clamps.
1680 Pathos Clamps= Only acquired by killing the Orowyrm in Duviri mode.
Orowyrm Missions 
112 Steelpath x15 Pathos Clamps awarded  
168 Regular    x10 Pathos Clamps awarded

This needs Devs attention = Never ending grind (maybe second or third way to acquire them) 

if you want everything at once it is painful but I have had no issues just farming what i need when I need.

the clamps are also needed for the Incarnon weapons but is it required to build two of them every week when they rotate and with time continue to come around? I suggest you just use what is to your liking and ignore the rest as i see no need to build every incarnon mode weapon as many I will never use at all past having built them simply to fulfill the unrequired need to have built them for personal satisfaction.

Edited by johnno23
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Warriorvie said:

Pathos Clamp have become the worst grind in the game by far. 
The wiki says Pathos Clamp | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom says you will 1680 Pathos Clamps to complete everything required that uses Pathos Clamps.
1680 Pathos Clamps= Only acquired by killing the Orowyrm in Duviri mode.
Orowyrm Missions 
112 Steelpath x15 Pathos Clamps awarded  
168 Regular    x10 Pathos Clamps awarded

This needs Devs attention = Never ending grind (maybe second or third way to acquire them) 

Let's forget that you need HOUURS in same place doing 5 same mission over and over and over and... over. CIRCUIT! You know how much hours you need for 2 incarnons? ~3 hours! Every single arcane past 10 rank needs probably 30+ minutes. Not to mention you can get some endo... or credits instead.

• Like 1

Something that's worth noting is that you'll get Pathos Clamps whilst grinding for just about everything else, since the majority of Duviri resources are found in - well, Duviri.

So, sure, the dozen or so rounds you spent grabbing Kullervo's Bane's only contribute 120-180 clamps to the mix, it's a dozen or so runs grinding out multiple things at once.

That being said - yeah, the Incarnons. But the game gives you the ability to choose which incarnons you want for a reason. AFAIK, the process grants no mastery. So, unless you're a hardcore completionist, there's no reason to get them all. Just grab the ones for weapons you like and/or which are crazy powerful, and ignore the rest until you're bored and want something to grind. And if you are a hardcore completionist, then isn't the grind half the point anyway?

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Not being selfish or unwilling to put in the grind but just pointing out to Devs to look into this issue and hoping for some relief in the future.
I have done everything needed to be done in Duviri except get all the incarnons finished and acquire most of the weapons from the cave.
Killed the Orowyrm 50+ times reg+SP runs, but it would be nice to have other ways to gather Pathos Clamps.
Maybe add them to the Circuit rewards list or Nightwave or Nightwave Cred Offerings or all of theses.

No Expectations just a point of order
Happy Grinding to All

Edited by Warriorvie

You only need 270 for mastery from teshins weapons. Do you need to install every incarnon?  You are going to use all of them? Do you like all of those weapons?

Edited by RyllusPurple
addition