Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

New evergreen rewards for Kahl?

Kahl's camp is at the bottom of my list of things to do in wf (well.... above pvp).

But now you took away the one reason to revist the content island, and that's a damn shame. It's good content and a huge milestone in the story!

He needs arcanes or something to barter for once you've got all the Narmer gear.

EDIT: Oooh! I've got it!!!

Universal rep medallions!

Those are hard to get, and they'd be incredibly thematic. Kahl and brothers keep fighting for EVERYONE in the system!!!!!

Edited by moondog548
  • Like 4

Majority of people really don't want replaying Kahl missions over and over. That's why removing shard from Chipper's shop was a GOOD thing.

Having those Archon mods in there is more than enough, if you'd like to farm Kahl missions to sell those mods for plat. Other than that, let's not force people to do what they don't like. Because yeah, that's what it felt like when 1 weekly shard was locked to Kahl mission stuff.

• Like 4

On 2024-03-31 at 11:24 PM, _Kit_Kat_Cat_ said:

Majority of people really don't want replaying Kahl missions over and over. That's why removing shard from Chipper's shop was a GOOD thing.

Having those Archon mods in there is more than enough, if you'd like to farm Kahl missions to sell those mods for plat. Other than that, let's not force people to do what they don't like. Because yeah, that's what it felt like when 1 weekly shard was locked to Kahl mission stuff.

Thanks for bumping the thread.

I also think it's fine to have Archon shards elsewhere. I guess I could have been clearer on that.

My post was pretty clear in offering suggestions as to what could be a worthwhile reward with no mention of "forcing" anyone to do anything. 🙄

On 2024-03-31 at 6:58 PM, moondog548 said:

Kahl's camp is at the bottom of my list of things to do in wf (well.... above pvp).

But now you took away the one reason to revist the content island, and that's a damn shame. It's good content and a huge milestone in the story!

He needs arcanes or something to barter for once you've got all the Narmer gear.

EDIT: Oooh! I've got it!!!

Universal rep medallions!

Those are hard to get, and they'd be incredibly thematic. Kahl and brothers keep fighting for EVERYONE in the system!!!!!

I kinda agree.

An optional evergreen reward that can help u  ut some time down AND STORE for future use. But are not forced to get. Rwp medallions fit this 100%.

Having them stored up is no different then plumes ot wtf the ones from netracells area are called. (I call them green noisemakers)

• Like 2