Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat giveaway from selected community streamer hasn't shown up

Reddevil9909

Question

So as the title says, I was watching one of the chosen community streamers on March 23 ( https://www.twitch.tv/fatedschronicles?sr=a ), i was told it would be delivered Thursday the 28th but with the Dante update I understood it'd probably be set on the back burner and gave it a few days. I'm just wondering if it still doesn't show up in a few days if there's a proper way to ask about this or person to go talk to.

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, PublikDomain said:

If it's an official giveaway (as in, run by DE and not some random streamer) then you could contact support if it doesn't show up. There should be a section for events/streams. https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us

Otherwise, whoever you contacted when you told them your account and platform would be a good place to start.

Yeah it was de plat or at least he said it was, and he was one of the ones with community twitch drops that weekend

Platinum is never given away via twitch drops by community streamers. The only way platinum is given officially during twitch streams is via a raffle during DE's own streams. And even that isn't given out via twitch drop. Sounds like you're just confused.

25 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

The only way platinum is given officially during twitch streams is via a raffle during DE's own streams.

Actually it can be given out via raffle by any DE affiliated streamers (Partners). It can be given away in non-streaming contests as well.

But if you win you are told to DM them with your account name and platform.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

It will show up, give it time.

I won last year and it took almost 3 weeks for the plat to show up. But you will even get an inbox message from someone at DE. So you know it is official.

On 2024-03-31 at 8:46 PM, Reddevil9909 said:

So as the title says, I was watching one of the chosen community streamers on March 23 ( https://www.twitch.tv/fatedschronicles?sr=a ), i was told it would be delivered Thursday the 28th but with the Dante update I understood it'd probably be set on the back burner and gave it a few days. I'm just wondering if it still doesn't show up in a few days if there's a proper way to ask about this or person to go talk to.

did you make sure to give the streamer the propper info
Platform
in game name

• Like 1