PC Dante Unbound: Deep Archimedea: Hotfix 35.5.3

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, SunixDev said:

Do you guys like to play with 60k overguard and complaining the game is to easy after?

DE isn't you game based on somes skills ? or it's an autoplay gatcha ? When will you add auto-play for the player ?

In Warframe i like the way of difficulties because it's away from some games...

Some cries because Dante got nerfed, a small nerf very low nerf, this morning pple were telling in chat, the character is still very good after yesterday nerf

Now i see what, an update specially for criers, do you imagine the game is better without him...

What i see this times is only Dante giving 60k overshield, people flexing on an easy OP frame to play, it's made the way of wanting to play a game and one shooting all easely make people happy, this sort of lazy gameplay where they gonna get bored fast also...

I don't want to see only Dante players in my party cause it's op but for something like its cool to play with him, like a wisp for example...

I prefer loose on a hard difficulties with great players than win easely with lazy criers ...

DE did make the change for something, and the truth is they did not buff him as they wanted because they saw community cries from thousand miles, they want to keep the game balanced also, make him weaker to nerf him the good way after was probably a better move (Was this a commercial move, idk but do they really need to do this...)...

Dont feel me rude but guys cmn...  The most sad is that older frame are getting worst and worst even unplayed update after update 

Where are those Nyx? Limbo? Banshee? Oberon? Trinity? at Helminth ? Its so rare to see them ... As Inaros was....

Again dont get me wrong, I dont like autoplay games, i want dash, roll, use operator varazin, for my life. Not getting invincible the hole party and oneshoting everythink

Have fun to play everyone and have a good day !

It's all about the power fantasy, akin to games such as Path of Exile. These games demand substantial effort to construct something capable of effortlessly clearing challenging maps. While this might not immediately appeal to everyone, I firmly believe that Warframe epitomizes this approach. Its abundant enemy density and flexible build options speak to this design philosophy. In more leisurely-paced games, crafting a character like Volt to obliterate entire maps would just not work. Warframe isn't intended to emulate something like Helldivers; rather, it's meant to be an MMO where you can theory craft and enjoy the thrill of overpowering foes.

Imo, the difficulty of this game It's less about aiming your mouse and more about investing effort into optimizing and refining your character to effortlessly clear maps.

• Like 1

I don't post much, but with all the backlash from Dante nerfs, I want to say I'm REALLY happy with the deep archimedean.  As an end game player with not much challenge, this is exactly what I've been wanting for a long time.

I know its not perfect, i.e. a well speced on call crew being able to trivialize, or being able to pick any frame or weapon to carry and you only lose out on 50 vosfor.  But I had a blast strategizing around the modifiers and overcoming the overall challenge. Please keep refining this game mode and adding new rewards, I'm excited to see where this will go. GJ DE 

The change to enemies immune to crowd control seems bad to me, it destroys synergies that could be created with them, for example with Limbo I used Wisp's ability to blind the Eximus just before they entered the dome, why did you eliminate those? Things that players want to have? It doesn't break the game nor is it an abuse of power, it's just another tool and several of my warframes are going to be quite affected, you should make people want to play your game a little more not a little less

Besides listening to the community is good, but nerfing a warframe a week after it comes out seems horrible to me, you should wait at least 3 or 4 months and see the usage parameters of that warframe, now it's something new, it just came out and it is easy to obtain but, in the long run it may not be used as much as you think, it is a very powerful and complete warframe but not the best, apart from having more skills and a rotation to perform can alienate some people from its use even if others loved it, listening to the part of the community that asks for it to be nerfed from day one seems dangerous to me, it is enough for something to become new or to be a trend or fashionable for there to be voices asking for nerfs, it is good that Listen to the community but there will always be all kinds of comments, you have to know which ones to pay attention to and which ones not to pay attention to.

Warframe has always been a great game and DE has always been there listening and supporting the game but, specifically, this patch seems disastrous to me in many ways, a big mistake that makes the game worse not better.

I really dont like Elite archimedea game mode the only thing i got is stress from it so ill skip it i dont need that kind of difficulty to enjoy something ill wait for something better that i can play and have fun with my friends this only triggers fights between players for not "being good" and blah blah blah and its really about luck and forcing you to play that way i prefer more story/lore than a difficulty game mode based on luck.

And about Dante i was waiting this because thats what happens everytime something is new or everyone is using it its sad because we spend money time and effort for all things being changed or "fixed" every time.

• Like 1

Seriously?! An arcane which cost 30 plat (soon 20 at beest) , vofor m arcane melee adapters and etrati lamps are messing up the droptable for hardcore lategame mode while many players have a huge lack of tauforged shards for every warframe ?! To be honest sounds like a joke cause i recieve 4 arcances and 1 normal crimson shard , while my frames was looking for taufoged sahrds for 2 years already. Please add more ways to obtain tauforged shards ty.

On 2024-04-05 at 9:24 AM, PocaHontas23 said:

Good Afternoon Fellow Tenno

First I would like to say never posted in forums before but this is too much.... First i have to say i contacted customer support and asked for a refund since i spent the 750 plat to get his full kit they responded quickly and was willing to give out a refund I denied the refund but at least customer support is there, any who just to be quick this nerf did nothing to fix the issue players were so called complaining about the overguard was destroyed instead of fixing the issue with certain builds on frames i.e nidus, inaros so not share the overguard instead they do this nonsense. LOS is complete Bull that made him immediate F tier of a frame now IDK if they played with these nerfs before putting it out but the frame sucks complete arse now not the same frame what so ever, does not matter what build you try on him he just sucks now, have you tried so called end game content with this new so called dante cmon you have to keep casting 224 at least 70 times before you can start worrying about killing things wtf, honestly you need to revert all nerfs and rethink what you need to do to his overguard ability there is a lot you guys can do make it an augment so other players get the overguard whatever it is, and its complete bull to release a new frame and not even a week after to completely destroy it with this so called light nerf that your dumb arse people put out on live stream oh dont worry guys it wont be that bad. I did not care how much i spent on this game after this my wallet is officially closed for business thanks DE

Gyat damn man, you wrote a whole essay

21 hours ago, SunixDev said:

Do you guys like to play with 60k overguard and complaining the game is to easy after?

DE isn't you game based on somes skills ? or it's an autoplay gatcha ? When will you add auto-play for the player ?

Some cries because Dante got nerfed, a small nerf very low nerf, this morning pple were telling in chat, the character is still very good after yesterday nerf

Now i see what, an update specially for criers, do you imagine the game is better without him...

What i see this times is only Dante giving 60k overshield, people flexing on an easy OP frame to play, it's made the way of wanting to play a game and one shooting all easely make people happy, this sort of lazy gameplay where they gonna get bored fast also...

I don't want to see only Dante players in my party cause it's op but for something like its cool to play with him, like a wisp for example...

I prefer loose on a hard difficulties with great players than win easely with lazy criers ...

DE did make the change for something, and the truth is they did not buff him as they wanted because they saw community cries from thousand miles, they want to keep the game balanced also, make him weaker to nerf him the good way after was probably a better move (Was this a commercial move, idk but do they really need to do this...)...

Dont feel me rude but guys cmn...  The most sad is that older frame are getting worst and worst even unplayed update after update 

Where are those Nyx? Limbo? Banshee? Oberon? Trinity? at Helminth ? Its so rare to see them ... As Inaros was....

Again dont get me wrong, I dont like autoplay games, i want dash, roll, use operator varazin, for my life. Not getting invincible the hole party and oneshoting everythink

Dear god this is a bad take and wording

• Like 1

il y a une heure, DrifterDrifterNGL a dit :

Dear god this is a bad take and wording

My english is probably rusted yeah... but i dont get why people are crying, DE nerfed it because they saw the problem, Dante is dominant in many  points and you are asking to make it again more dominant because of the fact of you paid for it? 

Most of video i saw those time was about overbroken Dante...

Its bugging ok but wait to be fixed... 

Dante nuke the whole piece thats no way...

For me the best way to fix Dante, tragedy spawn an AOE book (Tragedy tome) at focus point dealing a big damage (no more los...) it would be less brainless ...

The overguard is still too much for me btw...

You cant have all, Dante give mega overguard and its damaging so high, wtf, will we all play only dante because its more meta/simple ?

DE is doing a great job and im happy to play warframe... 

Edited by SunixDev

On 2024-04-06 at 3:41 AM, SunixDev said:

Idk about Dante nerf or anything man, but you look like the type of hypocrite that would diss someone for playing OP Warframes but would write another essay when they nerf your favourite frames for no reason.

• Like 4

Dante has been weakened after buying Dante's portfolio. Can I think that DE is cheating? I don't understand why the official launched the combination package when the Dante value is reasonable. My personal feeling is that the official only wants to cheat money.

Nice, I re-install warframe to enjoy the new frame that was just released well done DE warframe is getting uninstalled again, you continue to disappoint me why do I even bother to come back to this game if you continue with this trend, I actually bought Dante with plat and I am not gonna lie, I feel like I have been cheated out of my money.

You Nerf Dante into the ground but leave Saryn, Equinox, Octavia, mesa's peace maker, nezha.... the list goes on I don't get why you are nerfing things into the ground on a co-op game honestly this is why I quit playing in the first place there is nothing to be competitive about in a co-op game....

Nah I think I am done with warframe now, crying shame too was interested in the new 1999 update coming soon but this nerf yeah this one was the straw that broke the camels back.

• Like 2

Il y a 10 heures, MadMax0706 a dit :

Idk about Dante nerf or anything man, but you look like the type of hypocrite that would diss someone for playing OP Warframes but would write another essay when they nerf your favourite frames for no reason.

It can be OP with gameplay i mean... Press 1 button and nuke the whole map is dumb... i dont have a ego problem to have need of playing a fully op frame, I know how to play and at this point dante come to carry noobs/lazy players and make them feel like they know the game... The frame is way too OP and you all know when a character is unballanced in every game its nerfed so stop and let DE do the job, its their game so the choice is for them and they know the good choice...

Personnaly i enjoy deep archimedia, and i dont need an OP Dante to make all the job, my revenant can do the job... And if im bad on my life transference and im good again...

This week i will try elite if i have the good roll in the frame/weap...

Learn to play your frame before complaing the nerf, Dante is still so some reall damage those time,  so stop complaning and wait a fix...

Its not a lazy game so, so if you want to be OP learn the game/equipment and gameplay, stop complaining about a character wich is still really strong right now.

My kullervo have 4 Red archon shards and 1 blue for the energy max, 3 of them are tauforged with Amar's set to teleport on heavy attack, i have to do high parkour and go fast to be at the level of a Dante even right now (lvl160 bounties, Dante 28%, kullervo 31% damages and i played fast, mean spam long teleport 4-5 monster kill before dante kill)... So when i see dante criers im just saying you dont know how to play him or want only nuke everywhere... For the overguard he have/give its not fair for the other frame like mesa or wisp, mirage may be saryn who need to move to stay alive + the damage he have...

BTW i farmed dante, and even dropped somes parts, waiting for the craft CD right now... Gonna try and see what it give... May be i will come cry with you to make it more OP 🙃🤪😂, certainly not...

For me the Overguard need a cap at 15k .... Transferance will be more played after, when im in HM with a voidrig and i see only me using transferance with vazarin.... And pple dying also the time they revive someone... I say ok... you took the wrong focus may be...

We have the last state of the game and it have to be at least a bit challenging to enjoy the higher levels/instances...

Edited by SunixDev