Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Me and my friend are kinda new and we need info

Areknsons

Question

Me and my friend are sorta newish to the game and we have up to deimos planet unlocked but we really are confused and we need help on knowing how to get better equipment and how to get ANY warframe 

4 answers to this question

Hey Areknsons, welcome to Warframe and the Forums.

All planet bosses drop parts to specific Warframes, some weapon blueprints can be bought from the game`s Market for Credits (Dropped/Mission reward currency).
I would suggest you and your friend to join a Clan once you reach Mastery Rank 2, this will give both of you access to a bunch of very useful Frames and weapons.

I would also suggest you skip Deimos for now and focus on unlocking the Mars junctions to Phobos and then Ceres, from there slowly progress along the other planets until you have completed the main questlines and reached Sedna.

• Like 1

The answer for both those questions is shared across multiple sources:

• You may obtain frames and weapons from dojo laboratories, for this you'll need to have a clan formed or be part of one.
    Most frames that are dojo-obtainable are available on the Tenno lab with 2 exceptions that need their own rooms: Yareli and Dagath.

• You may obtain frames from killing bosses, each boss has 1 frame assigned and they give one of their parts at random upon completing the missions, so you may have to redo the mission a couple times to get all the parts. Main blueprint for the frames that are obtained from bosses can normally be purchased from the market. Some weapons do have their blueprints available on the market as well, this is the console on the right of your ship while in the "cabin".

• You may obtain weapons, frames, companions and other useful items by opening relics.
    Relics you may obtain at random from completing missions.

• Certain frames can only be unlocked via quests, so can some weapons.

• You may obtain 3 frames from playing Railjack missions, these being Oberon, Sevagoth and Ash, also some excellent weapons are available on this mode too! (Except one called Carmine Penta).

• Certain warframes are only available on open world vendors or bounty missions, such as Lavos and Xaku on Deimos.

Feel free to ask for more help, we'll gladly assist.

I would say you would have a much better job at joining someone elses clan at first at least until you established and built a good amount of progress, this will allow you to instantly clone blueprints

what if you are dedicated to your personal clan (which maybe more convienient) you need to goto the dojo and access a terminal to build rooms