Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do I have todo to get DEs attention on a longstanding (5 month old) bug?

Nezhas warding halo hasn't been able to be cast on sentinels since december, I can't believe they would fix his new spear augemnt this fast and his warding halo is still broken!

I am getting fedup of trying to ask them to fix it, I have posted on the bug reports forum where my post was deleted, I posted in dante bugs section, I responded on other threads, I have messaged Pablo on twitter, I posted on other social media platforms.

Why can't I cast warding halo on my sentinel anymore?? T_T

Edited by _Anise_

Ugh, trust me I've tried getting some high importance bugs fixed where the trigger condition is 100% known. I have a solid list but my memory is forced to go fuzzy on them. 

Your best bet like many others is to rush to be the first ones into the hotfixes posts as they usually tend to respond to a couple there and you can at least make the case it is relevant. Just don't be breaking rules for the sake of it.

Pablo twitter it not very useful for this type of stuff and I'm guessing he is very nit-picky.

Are you sure your post got deleted? I'm guessing it got merged. The moderators rarely sit in the bug reports so unless it was breaking a rule and was sufficiently reported it shouldn't be gone.

There is also the fact that the bug is just too rare/too hard to fix. Or the fact that the change is just an intended undocumented change which sucks since they will never you that. These cases are the ones where I wish there was more back and forth so we don't have to constantly be posting these bugs with a 100% repro rate.

E:Just look at the LOS stuff, EVERYBODY pointed out Khora whipclaw LOS problems to them yet they refused to fix it and implemented yet another bugged ability with that system.

Edited by Numerounius

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Are you sure your post got deleted? I'm guessing it got merged. The moderators rarely sit in the bug reports so unless it was breaking a rule and was sufficiently reported it shouldn't be gone.

I link quoted in a response to someone who was having issues because of this exact bug and later clicking the link said permission denied, I was bumping the original thread (but respectfully) only once every week to keep visibility, Issue had been around long enough I had accumulated a fair amount of bumps

5 hours ago, Numerounius said:

There is also the fact that the bug is just too rare/too hard to fix. Or the fact that the change is just an intended undocumented change

I am certain it isn't that, it's easily reproducible, Nezha with the safeguard augment can cast halo on any kind of companion except sentinels, Gara can sill cast her DR on anything including sentinels.

maybe I should try that thing that one player did and instead of spending money on plat, buy an add on the warframe reddit to ask them to fix it 😄

I feel like this bug is going reported and unnoticed

Edited by _Anise_