The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dante Unbound] Our plans for next week (35.5.6)

[DE]Momaw

Message added by [DE]Momaw,

These changes were implemented to the game with Hotfix 35.5.6:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1393246-pc-dante-unbound-hotfix-3556/

Justo ahora, RavlinWasTaken dijo:

Surely this is just proving that DE didn't talk about the initial damage being a problem? Since like I said it never seemed to be the problem yesterday.

If initial dmg isn't the problem, then why are they talking about a big AoE dmg? Without that base dmg Tragedy cannot kill anything that doesn't have a good DoT on it first, so there is no AoE dmg to talk about.

1 minute ago, Gaxxian said:

If initial dmg isn't the problem, then why are they talking about a big AoE dmg? Without that base dmg Tragedy cannot kill anything that doesn't have a good DoT on it first, so there is no AoE dmg to talk about.

They are not? They are talking about the status explosions, mixed in with the rest of his kit, there are many ways to exploit it. Most of them solo but then you add in other players and the 4 going through walls becomes nutty.

hace 2 minutos, RavlinWasTaken dijo:

They are not? They are talking about the status explosions, mixed in with the rest of his kit, there are many ways to exploit it. Most of them solo

In which way to can spread status at the same range as Tragedy without moving from the spot?

hace 2 minutos, RavlinWasTaken dijo:

then you add in other players and the 4 going through walls becomes nutty.

Playing in teamwork is a bad thing? Wut?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

In the parts where they talk about removing the LoS and reducing the range (which they say they don't want to) they don't mention low-level missions.

So why LOS or range if it isnt to do with low level nukes has is 4 does sweet f all in steel path and im sure it was there 1st 15 min stream like i said cant remember 

On 2024-04-05 at 1:55 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

We've already made a big correction by fixing the new Line of Sight calculations which were, to put it bluntly, not as good as they should have been on release.

Just remove LOS on Dante and reduce the range of his ability to 26 or 25  that will make him feel somewhat like he did at his launch making everyone more way more happy

Edited by (XBOX)toughdragon17
Fixing words

9 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

They are not? They are talking about the status explosions, mixed in with the rest of his kit, there are many ways to exploit it. Most of them solo but then you add in other players and the 4 going through walls becomes nutty.

not true at all so not sure how you even said this lol slash is the only good proc to nuke with Armor so this is BS  

• Like 1

hace 3 minutos, (XBOX)toughdragon17 dijo:

Just remove LOS on Dante and reduce the range of his ability to 26 or 25  that will make him feel somewhat like he did at his launch making everyone more way more happy

Like they did "fixing" the range with Nezha's augment? DE will kill Dante if they touch the range.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

They never say anything directly, since DE are being very opaque as usual, but let me show this image:

9SaSIFE.png

Do you think that the dmg that you see in this img could be worrisome?
This is a 439% Str build vs Steel Path corrupted units (a variety of them). Thats the result of Tragedy into them (without Dark Verse, ofc, just Tragedy in itself).

The base damage from Tragedy does next to nothing in anything higher than low levels. So, if DE is worried about a big dmg AoE, cannot be due to what you see into that image.

The logic conclusion is that DE is trying to "balance" Tragedy, just for low level maps, where a 30k Slash AoE wave actually can kill everything.

My proposal? Remove that base dmg.

100% this this kills anyones argument imo Remove base damage on his 4 then put dante back to how he was 

• Like 1

Justo ahora, (XBOX)toughdragon17 dijo:

Most likely not i dont think they want more backlash than they alredy have on there hands 

So, you still have faith in DE's capability of balancing and making reasonable changes into the game. Thats cute.

9 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

In which way to can spread status at the same range as Tragedy without moving from the spot?

Playing in teamwork is a bad thing? Wut?

Mecha, Influence, Guns, Pets, His birds and passive provide stacking multis, list goes on.

No but when its dominant gameplay it is a bad thing.

7 minutes ago, ShaloomHD said:

So why LOS or range if it isnt to do with low level nukes has is 4 does sweet f all in steel path and im sure it was there 1st 15 min stream like i said cant remember 

They didn't talk about range and LoS in the first stream

3 minutes ago, ShaloomHD said:

not true at all so not sure how you even said this lol slash is the only good proc to nuke with Armor so this is BS  

So hilariously wrong, stop listening to ghs. Also there is other content than grineer.

So, you still have faith in DE's capability of balancing and making reasonable changes into the game. Thats cute.

Nope I dont but I do think they dont want any more bad pr than they alredy have because iv alredy seen people refund there tenocon tickets and stop playing all together imagine if they caused more backlash with what you sead it would hurt there wallets even more 

3 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

Mecha, Influence, Guns, Pets, His birds and passive provide stacking multis, list goes on.

So hilariously wrong, stop listening to ghs. Also there is other content than grineer.

Okay do you play steel path at all? only only status that reliably kills with his 4 is slash heat okay on flesh....

they dont state nuking low levels is the issue but why LOS or reduce range if its not? has high levels you need his 3 to nuke

this is steel path with just his 4 

s9SaSIFE.png

• Like 1

hace 3 minutos, RavlinWasTaken dijo:

I mean actually useful DoTs. Tragedy uses the remaining dmg of the DoT to make dmg, if the DoT it like 23 per tick the dmg with Tragedy will be laughable at most.

And guns, for example, actually requires active gameplay... and moving. Thats not nuking, thats just normal gameplay. And at lower levels, going for a gun capable of adding a good DoT without actually killing the target would be actually harder (if not impossible) that just shooting to kill in first place.

At this point i acknowledge that you are just being contrarian for the sake of it, and i will not answer to you anymore because im just losing my time.

Just now, ShaloomHD said:

Okay do you play steel path at all? only only status that reliably kills with his 4 is slash heat okay on flesh....

they dont state nuking low levels is the issue but why LOS or reduce range if its not? has high levels you need his 3 to nuke

this is steel path with just his 4 

s9SaSIFE.png

I only play steel path yes. Again I've been saying the base damage of his 4 is not the concern why do you keep showing this image?

hace 4 minutos, (XBOX)toughdragon17 dijo:

Nope I dont but I do think they dont want any more bad pr than they alredy have because iv alredy seen people refund there tenocon tickets and stop playing all together imagine if they caused more backlash with what you sead it would hurt there wallets even more 

Then they would start saying: We are sorry for messing up.

Of something of sorts.

They didnt. Thats your answer about if they are willing to risk to more bad PR or not.

I mean actually useful DoTs. Tragedy uses the remaining dmg of the DoT to make dmg, if the DoT it like 23 per tick the dmg with Tragedy will be laughable at most.

And guns, for example, actually requires active gameplay... and moving. Thats not nuking, thats just normal gameplay. And at lower levels, going for a gun capable of adding a good DoT without actually killing the target would be actually harder (if not impossible) that just shooting to kill in first place.

At this point i acknowledge that you are just being contrarian for the sake of it, and i will not answer to you anymore because im just losing my time.

Likewise on that last point but I do have to keep asking.

Why are you talking about low levels of course they deal damage?

The cedo is a one-button status bomb.

Like I'm convinced you people complaining forget the game has hundreds of things you can use in a build.

3 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

I only play steel path yes. Again I've been saying the base damage of his 4 is not the concern why do you keep showing this image?

so if the damage of his 4 not the issue explain to me why LOS or reduce range? when is 3 was already LOS

Edited by ShaloomHD
  • Like 1

Then they would start saying: We are sorry for messing up.

Of something of sorts.

They didnt. Thats your answer about if they are willing to risk to more bad PR or not.

That only works so many times and then people start geting the idea and call them out on there empty apologys and that would cause even more backlash 

1 minute ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

Already did in the other posts and you didn't read so idk what else to tell you <3

well how far back was it lol just copy paste no excuses wait you mean the status stacking you mean heat on Armor  lol mate slash is the only good status to nuke with his 4  or show me different and before you say theres more then armor in game yes but more then dante cas kill them 

Edited by ShaloomHD

1 minute ago, ShaloomHD said:

well how far back was it lol just copy paste no excuses 

15 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

32 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

37 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

Surely this is just proving that DE didn't talk about the initial damage being a problem? Since like I said it never seemed to be the problem yesterday.

49 minutes ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

In the parts where they talk about removing the LoS and reducing the range (which they say they don't want to) they don't mention low-level missions.

1 minute ago, RavlinWasTaken said:

well his birds all seem to attack the same enemy plus no aoe 

Influence kills it self and nukes all the rooms even SP

lol Mecha 

Guns lol kills and wouldnt stack 1000s of heat pros that would kill fast then just using his 3 

pets lol again same has guns 

2 minutes ago, ShaloomHD said:

well his birds all seem to attack the same enemy plus no aoe 

Influence kills it self and nukes all the rooms even SP

lol Mecha 

Guns lol kills and wouldnt stack 1000s of heat pros that would kill fast then just using his 3 

pets lol again same has guns 

You don't need to use any of these. I'm just telling you that there are ways that you can play the game beyond slamming your head into your keyboard that gets you much further.

"lol mecha" problem?

And again grineer are not the only enemy in the game, other status' have use

21 минуту назад, (XBOX)toughdragon17 сказал:

At this point I'm not really certain about their ability of critical thinking

• Like 1