Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why The Amount Of Plat Does Not Decrease?

Chaosdreamer

As you start to build frame i'll take the most recent one i take price might be mistake

Let's say you make berserker frame :

You got to do 3 piece 25 Plat x 3 to boost them all or you have to wait 12 / 24 Hour total price 75 Plat

then once all part done you have 3 days waiting for 50 Plat to boost it

So here my is my question : Why over time the price does not decrease? like after one or two day , its will cost only 20-25 ?and the more we are coming to time over the less cost?

Not if the thing takes 3 days. ;_;

Do it At time like 1 AM you probably sleep before , ot around time you come back from work or school its make your waiting easier...

About deflation , I dont think so , you know paying full price is always hard , paying less make it easy...

As you start to build frame i'll take the most recent one i take price might be mistake

Let's say you make berserker frame :

You got to do 3 piece 25 Plat x 3 to boost them all or you have to wait 12 / 24 Hour total price 75 Plat

then once all part done you have 3 days waiting for 50 Plat to boost it

So here my is my question : Why over time the price does not decrease? like after one or two day , its will cost only 20-25 ?and the more we are coming to time over the less cost?

i made this suggestion a few months ago. probably should post it in the feedback forums.