The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Slash DoT is bugged???

YuniceBlue

i tried using a lot of weapon i have build which i used in a lot of frame. then i started seeing that the Slash DoT is so much lower compare to the time when i used it in the time i build it?
one example, tenet envoy i can consistently get 300k-500k DoT of slash with viral build then now i only see 33k DoT of slash? please check your element formula again DE

i'm not the only player seeing this abnormality my clanmates is seeing this issue, how come Slash become such a weak element compare to Toxin and Heat now??

i never even use dragon key, unless i'm trying to get corrupted mod. why would i use extinguised dragon key? and if i use extinguished dragon key why my heat DoT is so high while slash DoT is so low?

More details would be good, like where, vs. what enemies, what your exact build is, etc. 

In the Sim I'm getting correct bleed ticks with Nagantaka.  Unmodded, with Serration, and with Serration + Bane.  56, 148, 355 respectively.   Tested against a Bombard, Culverin, Culverin Overguard, and a Hollow Vein.

Also did one test against the Bombard with 10x viral stacks.  1508 damage, which is 4.25x the 355 damage I was getting without viral, so was correct.

52 minutes ago, Rathalio said:

If you were dealing with murmur enemies that's not surprising, many are resistant to slash.

Slash resistance mitigates slash damage.  OP is talking about slash procs, i.e., bleeds, which deal "true" damage that is unaffected by normal resistances.

• Like 1