Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back more old Nightwave cosmetics

Since this nightwave is (hopefully) close to running it's course (i give it 1 more month AT MOST) can we start bringing older cosmetics back ? some NW cosmetics such as Protosomid shoulder armor, glacia syandana, saturn six syandana haven't returned in YEARS.

I know new cosmetics are important but the ratio of new and old NW cosmetics should be balanced a bit especially since nightwaves last almost half a year now.

• Like 2

To @Waeleto, Agree +1Like

To @Aruquae,

Saturn Six Syandana : A syandana inspired by the brutality of life inside the Saturn Six Max-Pen.

Nightwave / Series 1 & Intermission II, Rank 28

Glacia Syandana : Jagged, crystalline spikes crown a shroud of snowy mist in this ice themed syandana

Nightwave / Nora's Mix Volume 1, Rank 30

IMHO : All olders ones should just be in the nightwave's shop random list (once per 3 month at least).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

Saturn Six Syandana : A syandana inspired by the brutality of life inside the Saturn Six Max-Pen.

Nightwave / Series 1 & Intermission II, Rank 28

Glacia Syandana : Jagged, crystalline spikes crown a shroud of snowy mist in this ice themed syandana

Nightwave / Nora's Mix Volume 1, Rank 30

Great I’m like 5 years behind 

In that case I completely agree, they should return. Maybe return as a large sum of nightwave creds? I know some old nightwave rewards were in the cred offerings

Also, STOP CHANGING CRED TO FRED SPELL CHECK

• Like 2

Agreed wholly and sincerely. I have been lucky enough to be around to have gotten all that stuff, but, not everyone will always be around for all of them, and I maintain that the game shouldn't have items that require two plus years of waiting in order to reacquire. Like, maybe a year, after the initial Nighwatve offer, maybe, but then they should be rotated into each new Nightwave eventually, even just making them available for Creds, so people who want it can, and people who don't can use the Creds elsewhere. 

That being said, this is something I believed they have been getting better with in recent years. I might not be right, but it feels like more stuff has retuned in the last two NW, from the past, than before. Could still be improved a little. 

• Like 1