The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The reason the duration is so low is because it's balanced around The Conclave/PvP. Prism in general needs to be updated as it still has both a duration and drain. One or the other is more than sufficient, especially when it's been nerfed over the years for its CC potential. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Voltage said:

The reason the duration is so low is because it's balanced around The Conclave/PvP. 

honestly don't see why they can't make it function differently in pvp given the treatment they gave Double Tap

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skoomaseller said:

honestly don't see why they can't make it function differently in pvp given the treatment they gave Double Tap

I agree. I'm just stating that it's neglected lol.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The duration scales with duration mods.....that disco ball is OP and 12 seconds is enough to wipe a room and any hallway you walk down.

... except this is 2024 and there's so many room nuke options. It's really no more or less OP than quite a few other setups. Prism is pretty good, but the augment and base ability are unnecessarily clunky, as opposed to how easy it is for you to spam AoE with the clones, Total Eclipse, and Primed Sure Footed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

I agree. I'm just stating that it's neglected lol.

... except this is 2024 and there's so many room nuke options. It's really no more or less OP than quite a few other setups. Prism is pretty good, but the augment and base ability are unnecessarily clunky, as opposed to how easy it is for you to spam AoE with the clones, Total Eclipse, and Primed Sure Footed.

Yea I don't touch Mirage without making sure I can put 3 casting shards on her.