Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Instead of making separate weapons for

-dual, prime, vandal, wraith forms

DE should turn them into skin format("variant" selection above skin selection) the effect that stats, similar to the helmet. This would solve all complaints whatsoever about having to re-potato and re-forma all kinds of weapons. How beautiful does that sound??

Weapon choice - Lato

Variant choice - Prime

Skin choice - None hmm.. fugz it.. Godslayer

BAM! There you have it. Now I do understand this would be a hassle to take care of existing weapons, but like Damage 2.0 this is a long term solution that would take care of problems.

So, my suggestion for existing weapons is to:

1) change the format of all weapons to there base, ex. Lato, Latron, Paris(Hmm.. maybe make certain weapons generic like Bow.. idk)

2) have the original form categorized under "variant"

3) create a merge button thing, and since they are all categorized by base weapons it will be easy to format

4) have the merge work like this:

Lato/v. Prime + Lato/v. Vandal = Lato/v. Vandal, Prime

5) as far as the polarities go, I think you should let the players choose during the merge which weapon's polarity layout you would like the creation to use.(it would suck to lose out on all those formas but it is better this way)

6) if you think that this way makes polarizing too easy, double or triple the price of formas.

EDIT: Oh and this would work for warframe too. Another problem would be the frame/weapon slots we buy. Another solution ;) is buying "merge slots" for the weapons/frames themselves for the same price.

Edited by Depsilon

sigh.... it's sad to see people complaining about this lol.. you must suck w/out it =)

and you must be one who never got this mod and how hard is to get it. maybe they need to downgrade all damage mods and see if anyone like that. Are you agree?

DE - have you really become so broke that you've come to these money grubbing tactics? Attempting to force us to purchase stuff from you? First off, fix the difficulty on the stalker, he has become almost invincible. Second, for security reasons? you have encrypted the drop tables? What security? Your fat wallets? Making it so you can underhandedly change the drop tables without anybody knowing? If I'm wrong and there is actually some how a way where the very helpful people who data mine and share what the get on warframe-wiki are becoming A SECURITY THREAT(?!????). Fine. Then i am wrong. You know what you could do DE? Post the drop tables so people don't have to data mine, and everybody could be happy. You want to change the data tables? Release an updated version of what we can use.

So in recap - 1. You've made a lot of people angry, fix this drop table issue in any way possible.

2. Get rid of or make major revisions on Damage 2.0 BASED ON YOU'RE PLAYERS COMMENTS/COMPLAINTS.

before a lot of people label you developers (or your managers who make you do it idk - place the blame where the blame needs to be) who are more concerned about money than the quality of the game.

sincerely, a level 2 founder, VilasVirus

Hey 3 minutes in palus or orokin derelicts and i got lvl 50 infested after me.What's wrong with that ? 

Glad i'm not the only one noticing this problem.  First its the nerfed drop rate in standard missions and now its the amped to the sky mob lvl spawning.  As I said i love a challenge but this is less challenge more bashing my skull into a brick wall (or bulk head depending on whether its a planet or ship based map)

• Reduced effectiveness of the interaction between Rage/Quick Thinking mods to prevent indefinite immortality in all game modes.
  • The QuickThinking mod no longer saves you from suicide damage 

i believe the word reduced is misleading, what you guys are looking for should be: Reworked, Change, Substituted, Replaced, Redesign etc. now the new mechanics of that mod combinations is worthless compared to the equipping cost. That turned out well dont you think!

I dont have the time to tell you how bad you guys have done for taking those two fun elements out of our hands, now there is only one reason i play your game........ is called Fleeting Expertise.

The game still challenging enough dont ruin the fun elements anymore please! i like having my cake and eating it too!

DE.... I hate you. SO much. I WANTED AKLEX SINCE FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..... king forever ago thanks much m8 <3. Also new bow, YIPPEE! :D

AKLEX? Well...

Another bow? Well...

Dual kama? Well...

And you have finally returned back the chat hystory. Wow. Nice. Amazing.

Now buff the physical mods (sawtooth clip in example, or no return) to be on par against elemental mods (+90% on chosen damage)

And fix your EXP rate to match your new level system where mooks are x2.5 stronger - so we SHOULD get x2.5 more exp/money.

And I will be happy.

Ah, yes, almost forgot.

AND ADD Pathogen Rounds into the loot table already!

Edited by MECT_HET

Thanks  DE , for all the work you put into this game , making it better all the time :)    
However ... i see so many good weapon MODs  that it is hard to decide on what to build ....   Meybe its a good idea to add a : Mod slot catalyst 
Something like this : ofc it gives an additional mod slot to your weapon -> with a maximum of 1-2-3 (your choise)   -> can only be obtained in Void / Alert /
Requiring materials : 1 Forma , 1 Orokin Cell  , 500 Ferrite  + blueprint    - Good idea , no ?!  :D    - Please consider adding this , many people complained how their old  "POWERFULL"  weapons  get a  "Nerf"  , meybe this will cheer everyone up and give us a good  weapon upgrading possibilities !

• Fixed Corpus security lasers to force knockdown as design intended.

So the corpus wall of death is back! 

How about the EXP scaling? is it back to the pre u11 state or still the same?

*Edit 

Oh and Thanks DE for the hard work and happy Thanksgiving Day! :)

Edited by Shadowblaz3

"Fixed Corpus security lasers to force knockdown as design intended."

I though that the laser doors was a new thing, the knockdown was really kind of anoying, and making damage is way better, and keeps the flow of the game.

That bug should had be kept as a feature.

Edited by 7grims

Glad I sold my QT for 200 plat a few days ago!

Yeah, I only had quick thinking for 24 hours or so (though I am glad that I didn't pay 200 for it - traded it for firestorm and two other rare mods). 

I'm kind of sad about this, though it does seem fair. I just got Ember prime and her two polarity slots (one v and one that square-looking thing) were ideal for rage plus quick thinking.

While Quick Thinking plus Rage wasn't quite invinsibility (not with a low level Ember prime, without energy syphon, at least) it was pretty powerful. I was really looking forward to finally trying to rage/quick thinking combo and then trading finally made it possible and then I barely got a chance to use it.