Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lith Capture Mantle(Earth) Not spawning enough reactant.

14 minutes ago, Pzykdruhgs said:

Just had this happen twice... not even going extra fast or anything. Once with a group, the enemies just stop spawning, then once solo. 9/10 cannot get last one by any means.

its not a issue with the map itself more of how alot of players like to rush rush rush around on fissures.
as alot of players when i do capture fissures often seem to try to find extraction while mindlessly killing or just thinking ya i will let others do the job of finding reactant.

34 minutes ago, Pzykdruhgs said:

Once with a group, the enemies just stop spawning

Once the objective of capture have been done there may be decrease in enemy spawn.

A few pointers:

• not mindlessly kill anything that you encounter
  • stick to other players, as enemies spawn near players and the more players are closer together the higher the chance of a spawn
  • wait for the fissure to hit, each one spawns 3 corrupted units but also corrupts anything alive when it hits
  • loot frames exist

Anyway I was always empathethic on low level exterminations/captures fissure enemies. They must have a day of their life. Not only bunch of space ninjas massacres them in a blink of an eye (they killed Kenny!), but also they get corrupted with a void.

15 hours ago, ShavoPrime said:

its not a issue with the map itself more of how alot of players like to rush rush rush around on fissures.
as alot of players when i do capture fissures often seem to try to find extraction while mindlessly killing or just thinking ya i will let others do the job of finding reactant.

It literally is an issue of the map, how are u blaming the players for playing it that way when it is possible to do so

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

>game where all weapons and wfs can delete enemies not even in your LoS in seconds

>play slow and take time killing enemy, definitely not the devs fault of not updating missions to be up to date with the games current philosophy 

are these DE employees on an alt? 

Edited by DeathOfASaint
  • Like 2