Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path fissure bonus

Hi y'all so I have an idea about how to make the endless steel path mission worth staying in longer. The Idea is that once you get past a certain time or round wave ect that a percentage boost will be added to the gold an silver drops from the relics like 5%per reward interval. We probably have all had pieces that were extremely hard to get like dumping 20 rads an still not get what you need. So by adding a boon like this would make it 1 worth it for more people to unlock Steel path. 2 give you a reason for longer runs instead of people just leaving after relic. An 3 its steel path the higher risk should help us obtain better rewards no one wants a forma or bronze reward on a difficult mission.. Unless the forma is built lol jk unless.... But never the less I think it would be a nice change an make it worth it. Kinda disappointing when the only thing we get is steel essence an arcanes from the acolyte's because they still have the same reward tables as vanilla  

18 minutes ago, CptDieabettess420 said:

how to make the endless steel path mission worth staying in longer

DE doesnt want players to stay longer than 1 hour in anything and will never produce mechanics that incentives this approach.

Want to play long endurance missions? Go ahead. You can.

It isnt just to have people on longer its to have a better chance at better rewards when it feels like using void traces is useless. The boon would start after 20 minutes since thats when most leave. I personally stay until I get what i need 1 or 2 hours sure but if i blow 1500 traces an dont get a single thing that i was after why try. Its harder so it should be more rewarding. If your someone who lives in trade chat an constantly tries to overprice stuff i could understand not wanting a higher influx of useful items. Figured id say it now before others cry. Plus you quoted a certain part to bring it out of context. The idea is that steel path fissures are kind useless because if I want to farm the arcanes I can just do any mission id like. So why have them?

Also just thought about it if they really didnt want us staying long why have increase bonuses to resource, credits affinity an drop chance that goes up by 25% every 5 waves plus an extra relic on the 5th i mean it negated your whole point.. Just saying.