Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Can we get the buffs and changes people have been asking for for years?

I've only been playing Warframe since October. I genuinely enjoy this game but it's frustrating when I get a frame or a weapon and I'm told it's not good or there's a bug with it that makes it not viable. I don't do level cap. Longest I've went into a mission is an hour with hildryn with condem over ageis storm, trumna, Prisma angstrum and argo & vel. But I'd like it if things like exalted weapons or hildryn's ageis storm and balefire to actually be good so I don't have 5 different loadouts for a frame who has an ability so bad anything is automatically better than it. I saw how fast Dante got nerfed because people were talking about his nuke being too good and it made absolutely zero sense to me that a new frame got a nerf because people asked. Hildryn has been around longer than I've been playing the game and I've seen countless posts about how bad aegis storm and balefire are and absolutely nothing has happened. And to top of all off, aegis storm has a change this hotfix for some odd reason. So I'd like to know why buffs and fixes people have been asking for since before I even thought of Warframe are still in the game. Exalted weapons being as tedious as some of them are is ridiculous. I'm sure there's other frames abilities that need help that haven't gotten it. But people basically got a nerf on command that was then backtracked on because clearly that isn't what the majority wanted. Explain that to me somebody, please. 

• Like 4

Anything is fine for a couple hours of SP survival. Hildryn can full strip with Pillage and Balefire AOE scale with mods and ability range so it's fine.

7 minutes ago, WhipandT3ar said:

But people basically got a nerf on command that was then backtracked on because clearly that isn't what the majority wanted. Explain that to me somebody, please. 

That isn't what happened at all.

21 minutes ago, L3512 said:

Anything is fine for a couple hours of SP survival. Hildryn can full strip with Pillage and Balefire AOE scale with mods and ability range so it's fine.

That isn't what happened at all.

Balefire is not fine just cause hildryn can strip and it has AOE. Base damage is not enough. It has low status AND low crit. The only thing that's even saving it is arcane avenger. Exalteds need buffs period, not just balefire but I'd say it's got the worse out of all of them. Maybe wukong has it worse I've heard things about him but I don't have him yet 

2 minutes ago, L3512 said:

Iron staff is fine as well.

My guy from everything I've heard, the videos I've watched about wukong and the current state of exalted weapons, I seriously doubt it 

12 minutes ago, WhipandT3ar said:

My guy from everything I've heard, the videos I've watched about wukong and the current state of exalted weapons, I seriously doubt it 

It can do level cap with armour strip, I'm not sure how much more you want.

10 minutes ago, L3512 said:

Like I said I do not have him but I wouldn't know for sure but the other exalteds still need buffs. Especially balefire. Diwata is terrible as well. There's no reason they shouldn't have access to all mods normal weapons have 

9 hours ago, L3512 said:

Bro literally anything can do level cap if you have armor strip get that nonsense out of here.

Iron Staff is only serviceable because Tennokai exists but you need at least 2 of the rare mods to make it shine.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Waeleto said:

Iron staff is one of the worst exalteds in the game

I will never understand people that defend exalted weapons man. I love hildryn and I love balefire but I have to go through hell to get balefire to work properly

12 hours ago, L3512 said:

This is a really poor metric to measure by. You would have to actively try to gimp yourself to not be able to kill armor stripped level capped enemies.

• Like 1

I'd personally rework Hildryns 4 to have the effect of chromas electrical elemental ward. The helmith feels like it makes Hildryns abilities complete. I've only ever played her with elemental ward and I don't want to change it, since it feels like it's what she should have by default.

Another option is to combine the her current 4 and elemental ward. Keep her flying, but increase her speed to her sprint speed, to make it at least a bit viable and allow her to melee while flying . Keep the double belfire thingie (not sure if it does anything), remove the orbs spawn.

The belfire in itself is very powerful especially when in doing fissures and you get 2x strength and range. You get a 20+ meter rocket launcher with no downside that hits for over 300k, w/o viral procs and no damage buffs (from abilities). (The 7-8 formas required is a bit much, but hey, what can you do).